Great deal on a muffler and x-pipe combo...GREAT sound!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw some discussion on this topic earlier in the week, and I thought I would offer the VCA board members a great addition to any exhaust system before I list it on Ebay.

Details below:
Not only did it deepen the sound of my car, but they also enahnced the tone. I have 2- 3" Stainless Dynomax Ultraflow mufflers (3" in/out, 5" round, 12" length) that are connected to an x-pipe (high temp coated) and fit right under the rear where the stock mufflers do (before the tips). It worked great and sounds even better. I am not using this piece anymore, and I am interested in selling it at this time. All you would need to do is weld on some tips! You can hook it up with a standard 3 bolt flange or a band clamp and it can mate to any 3" exhaust system available now. The mufflers are Dynomax WLK-17296 (Price is $116.95 each from summit), and I used the best x-pipe on the market (Dr. Gas- retail $199.95). I would be willing to sell you the entire system for $250/bo (my cost was over $550 with parts,labor and welding).

Let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail me at [email protected]
Thanks.
-Wayne

OP
OP
L

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. got it.

Just to put things in perspective if you are wondering how good of a deal this is.....
The mufflers alone cost me over $250 (from Summit Racing) delivered. In addition you get an x-pipe made by the same manufacturer that makes them for Winston cup cars, and 4 very nicely welded 45/90 degree stainless bends to make it an easy installation. The total size of the piece is about 3ft.

E-mail me if you want to see any pics.
-Wayne

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper