South East Zone Rendevous info!

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here it is
EVENT OVERVIEW – (Event Fee $275.00/per person)

You are cordially invited to the fifth and final VCA Rendezvous of 2003. This event, the Southeast Rendezvous, will take place in Atlanta, Ga., September 26 - 28, 2003! There were four other Rendezvous throughout the year at locations across the United States. All of these fantastic events have been subsidized by your National VCA Treasury to keep entry fees as low as possible while providing a first-class event.

This Southeast event is for VCA members and guests only and is limited to the first 100 vehicle registrations! The event includes an autocross session

with SRT-10 Vipers and a car control clinic consisting of wet and dry skid pad, lane change, braking and slalom exercise and autocross, utilizing the new Dodge SRT-4s (a pocket rocket that will blow the doors off anything else under $20,000). The car control clinic alone is retailed at about $900 per person. But for this event, you will receive this and much more for only $275 a person. You will also have the chance to join the "Grudge Night" Drag Racing on Friday at the Atlanta Dragway. They have promised us a Viper Only Lane for some bracket racing action. You'll also enjoy a cocktail reception at the Chateau Elan Winery and Resort, a dinner and award ceremony on Saturday evening, and a cool collectible goodie bag. Sunday will be an open day with in-car instruction for those who choose the optional Panoz Track Day. Please note, you must register directly with Panoz if you want to participate in this.

HOTEL REGISTRATION

The VCA host hotel is the Chateau Elan Winery and Resort. Please call the Chateau Elan Resort direct at (678) 425-0900 to make your room reservation for Friday and Saturday nights. You must ask for a reservation under the "Viper Club Event." You can book the room for 1, 2 or 3 nights. The Viper-only rate is $185 plus tax. The hotel will provide secure parking. The deadline for room reservations is August 30, 2003. Local participants are welcome to "commute," but be careful of traffic travel times.

RENDEZVOUS REGISTRATION

Once your registration form has been received and approved, you will receive a confirmation letter, which will include additional information about the event. Event registration will be Friday at the Chateau Elan between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.

EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS

Please bring a helmet for the autocross and drag racing. A very limited amount of helmets may be available for rental, but they are on a first come, first served basis. No open sandals are allowed.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Times are subject to change)

Friday, September 26, 2003

1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Event Registration at the Chateau Elan

OPTIONAL

TBD "Grudge Night" at the Atlanta Dragway (Open night – No cost involved)

6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Welcome cocktail reception at the Chateau Elan (Dinner not included)

Saturday, September 27, 2003

8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Breakfast at the Chateau Elan

9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. Caravan from the Chateau Elan to Road Atlanta

9:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. Driver Meeting and Course Walk-Through

9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. GROUP A – Autocross own Viper

GROUP B – Car Control Clinic with the SRT-4’s

10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. GROUP A – Car Control Clinic with the SRT-4’s

GROUP B – Autocross own Viper

11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. LUNCH

12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. GROUP A - SRT 4 Autocross

GROUP B – SRT-10 Viper Competition (Dodge supplied Vipers)

2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. GROUP A – SRT-10 Viper Competition (Dodge supplied Vipers)

GROUP B – SRT-4 Autocross

3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Caravan from Road Atlanta to Chateau Elan

6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Dinner and Award Ceremony (autocross and drag racing) at the Chateau Elan

Sunday, September 28, 2003

9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. OPTIONAL INSTRUCTION DAY (Must register separately for this with Panoz directly)

Event Concludes

VOICE: 1 (800) 998-1110 FAX: 1 (248) 553-2138

Due to capacity restrictions, only the first 100 vehicle registration forms will be processed. Additional registrations will be put on a waiting list. All drivers must be 18 years of age or older and hold a valid state issued driver’s license.

Viper Club of America Membership Number: _____________

Owner Last Name: ___________________________ First Name: ___________________________________________

Shirt Size (Please check one of the following): Small _____ Medium _____ Large _____ XLarge _____ XXLarge _____

Guest Last Name: __________________________ First Name: _____________________________________________

Shirt Size (Please check one of the following): Small _____ Medium _____ Large _____ XLarge _____ XXLarge _____

Mailing Address: ____________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daytime Phone Number: _______________________ E-Mail Address: _______________________________________

Viper Information

Year: _______ Model: _______ VIN: _________________________________________________________________

Modified _______ Stock _______ What is Modified _______________________________________________________

Cancellation Policy – If cancelled before the deadline date, the entire registration fee will be refunded. After the deadline date of

September 12, 2003. only half of the registration fee will be refunded.

$275.00 X ____ people = $ _______

Welcome Cocktail Reception at the Chateau Elan. Autocross with PVO-supplied Viper SRT-10s and Dodge SRT-4s. Also included are breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Saturday night dinner and award ceremony at the Chateau Elan. You will also receive a collectible goodie bag of VCA memorabilia.

_____ Yes, I would like to drag race my Viper on Friday, September 26, at Atlanta Dragway. Note: If you do choose to drag, you will not be able to participate in the cocktail reception.

_____ Yes, I would like to sign up for the instructional class with Panoz Racing School, on Sunday, September 28 only. Make your reservation now at www.panozracingschool.com or call 1-888-282-4872 and ask to speak to Scott or Jeff. Don’t forget to tell them you are with the Viper Club.

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION - We accept only VISA or MasterCard

____ Visa _____ MasterCard Card Number ____________________________________

Expiration Date _____/____ Signature _______________________________________

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there with my Fiance. Also, a buddy of mine just bought a Black SRT-10 from Woodhouse... that arrives on Friday of this week so he'll be there as well!

JD

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there with my Fiance. Also, a buddy of mine just bought a Black SRT-10 from Woodhouse... that arrives on Friday of this week so he'll be there as well!

JD

Fiance......geeesh, how long does it take ? You know that Ringgold is known for ****** marriages.....bring that little gal up and we will take care of it for you :)

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming my Stroker is all done and broken in, I will be up for some running around......

I look forward to meeting some of you guys!

Regards,

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Becky and I will not be able to make it. :( We sold our house and are moving that weekend. Hope the weather is good everybody has fun.

Regards,
Sean

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I just got back from the Molson Indy @ Montreal. E mail me with your questions.
Pete

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Zo6 guys are like our little bros. around here. We are a tiny club & all they have is show & shines, so we all talk smack & have a great time. We had 5 or so come up to VIR viperdays & all are competent drivers. We will have a blast!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and myself will be there, Tony you are signed up for the friday drags? Sean sorry you and Becky could not make it..... we could have looked for go-cart track, congrats on the house sale .... that was FAST !!!!

Cudaman :usa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets