"Altezza" tail lights on SRT? just a thought

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Altezza\" tail lights on SRT? just a thought

You'd have to use your imaginations, but what would you guys think of an SRT with "Altezza" style taillights? I'm not much of a ricer, but if they're done right/cleanly, I think they'd look pretty good. Hypothetically, you could put on an arrangement of "backgrounds" for the lights. Maybe a bright chrome, silver, carbon fibre, black. Any opinions, good and bad, are welcome. Just keep in mind they would look classy, non-flashy, and clean fit and finish.

Sean

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Leave the "meatball" tail lights for the meatball ricers.

The domestic guys (us) call them meatball lights for the big red meatballs they look like. They are even advertised in the MOPAR mags as such for Neons. :rolleyes:

For the love of God, don't anyone do this. :usa:

OP
OP
V

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

I was thinking that the taillights would have the red lights where the stock ones "appear" throught the red lens. Not one or two big "meatball(s)" like the Neons or IS300 (Altezza).

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Viperzilla, just wanted to let you know...........

You must be registered for see images

At least these two guys agree with you...........

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Where's AB when you need him?! LOL! This is a ricer post that has his name all over it. (With the exception of the last post!)

Jay K.

OP
OP
V

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Mopar, those things are ugly. I would never consider putting those on a car. The ones on the SRT would have to be 10 levels above those in your pics to be put on a Viper. I just think if they're done right, they'd look good.

P.S.- I don't know who those two guys are (I recognize that Simmons freak, though).

JGK, I don't think this is too much of a ricer post. If you can't imagine what I'm talking about, don't try. They wouldn't look ugly and tasteless like the ones in Mopar's pics. I just had an idea to make the taillights look better. If you have another suggestion, I'd like to hear it.

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Maybe the look of the Lexus Rx300 SUV lights...they are very nicely done...just color the back area's red.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

Viperzilla, just wanted to let you know...........

At least these two guys agree with you...........

After seeing this, I have changed my mind....Thank you for setting me "straight" Mopar....Whew :p

This public service was brought to you by Mopar...

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re:

After seeing this, I have changed my mind....Thank you for setting me "straight" Mopar....Whew :p

This public service was brought to you by Mopar...

Anytime...... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R