Anyone installed Chrome Emblems by West Coast Vipers?

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my chrome emblems from WC Vipers the other day. Removed the old ones through the help of the archives (dental floss and hair dryer). It was like butter.

The new emblems are just stickers, albeit well done for sure. Has anyone installed these?

I am concerend because the stickers are on a 'backing' that also carry an adhesive. I am concerned that I will put the entire face, sticker and backing, and get it stuck there destroying the intended final product. It appears that you only get one shot at this.

They did not come with instructions and I searched the archives, so sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks...

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found the installation to go pretty easily. I put a piece of masking tape across the top of the old ones before removing them to ensure that I lined the new ones in the same location. If you've already removed the old ones, try putting a piece of tape where you want the new ones to go. Once the masking tape is on straight, use this as a guide to install the new ones. Remove the backing from the new ones and line it up with the masing tape and carefully remove the strip. It will come off easily. Just be sure to go from left to right being careful to not get any wrinkles in the decals as you go.

I would have preferred chrome oem badges too, but I could not find any. You will be happy with the decals though.

OP
OP
R

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, yes I have my spots marked for the new decals. I'll give it a whirl and post the pics assuming I can hold the steady hand. It sounds like they just peel back?

Thanks..

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i put them on and it was troble free. after you peel off back, and line it up. press firmly over each letter with hand, and peel back slowly. all of mine went on perfectly, and i am very pleased with how it looks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss