Does anybody know this darren guy from Wichita

BLEBYU

Viper Owner
Reaction score
with the roe supercharged final edition on the vca classifieds?

ViperClub.org > Classifieds

Search for using any of my keywordsall of my keywordsthis exact phrase

View All Ads - Advanced Search - Register For An Account

We found 1 matching ad. Now displaying the final ad.

For Sale: 2002 FE Viper GTS Supercharged

Add to my Checklist

Date Posted: 08/14/2003
Expires On: 11/12/2003
Ad Number: 4357

Ad Information

Category: New/Pre-Owned GTS's

Subcategories: '02 GTS

Price $69,999.99

Year 2002

Model GTS Coupe

Mileage 950

Exterior Color red

Interior Color Black leather

Accessories A/C

For Sale By Private Party

Description

2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition Coupe.Supercharged.

Professionally Installed Equipment at 600miles.

Roe Supercharger, Belanger Headers, High Flow Cats, 3" Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, 2 New Half Shafts, K & N Carbon Fiber Airbox w/Cone Filters, Snake-Oyl 5 Point Harness System,Plug Wires

The valve covers have been repainted red to match the exterior of the car. The top and sides of the SuperCharger have been painted to match also. The car is in perfect condition and you can see by the photos that when you raise the hood it is a real attention grabber. The company who installed all these items came highly recommended by Sean Roe from Roe Racing. I spoke with him and asked about his system and who could install all these items in my area. He got me in touch with a real pro when it comes to Vipers. I have been told that with all the upgrades we have somewhere in the vicinity of 600+HP. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. I also have a new factory Viper Car Cover, and 2 of the limited edition red snake keys. We spent right at $19,000.00 on all the parts and labor to get where it is now.
Email me for a set of photos.

Contact Information

Telephone:
E-Mail: Reply to Ad
Web Site: http://Idontknowwhatthisisfor.com

Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | How to Place an Ad/Ad Pricing | Article About Buying a Viper

Non-commercial ads are free to VCA members. Commercial and non-member private party (single car listed) ads are 30 dollars/month. Dealers or broker (multiple cars listed) ads are 45 dollars/month. Please send payment to: Viper Club of America Classifieds, P.O. Box 736, Farmington, MI 48332-0736

Content copyright © 2002 Viper Club of America. All rights reserved. Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the Webmaster. Powered by e-Classifieds.net. Copyright © 1995-2000 Hagen Software Inc. All rights reserved.