Where did the RSI threads GO???

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was decided we are best to not know more. at least we know what tuner/business is involved. its good to know these things before you go to one with cash money thinking theyre all honest and full of integrity. i dont know if RSI is in the wrong or not as there is always two sides to every story but form the sounds of it...

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
it was decided we are best to not know more. at least we know what tuner/business is involved. its good to know these things before you go to one with cash money thinking theyre all honest and full of integrity. i dont know if RSI is in the wrong or not as there is always two sides to every story but form the sounds of it...

But from the souind of it....sounds like you're trying to infer RSI is not honest or full of integrity. I personally happen to know that they are....any you from the sound of it.... :rolleyes:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I offered an opinion about building business relationships, so I'm sure I got flamed to death. Don't know though, 'cause thread was gone before I logged in again.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really gotta ask though, why are we not allowed to converse about something until Blue in the face? As long as we are not being obscene, don't we have that right without being censored?...just a observational question.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
devil pup, i dont infer anything if i thought they werent honest i say it, period. its good to know all before you go into something, dont read into it more than what is said.

Reaction score
I really gotta ask though, why are we not allowed to converse about something until Blue in the face? As long as we are not being obscene, don't we have that right without being censored?...just a observational question.
In my opinion you do.....it is just a matter of respect. If YOU were involved in something, and for some reason you ended up going through a lawyer and (s)he advised that further discussion of this type was not advised....and you then asked for the thread to be removed: Wouldn't you hope people would respect your needs/request? In this case that is just what we do.

There once was a video of a car wreck. It was posted here (and other places), much to the "dislike" (might be too harsh a word) of the driver. He asked, for personal legal reasons, that it be removed while things got worked out. Common courtesy and respect dictated that his request be granted. Hope that helped a lttile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets