Ordering 2004 SRT?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the best dealers to order a car from?

Is white going to be the new color for 2004?

And what is the typical turn around time from order to delivery?

thanks

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLITHRN,

Best dealers: Woodhouse, Woohouse, Woodhouse (I have bought 2 cars from Bill P already and I am just waiting for my SRT 04 to come in). Bill is straight forward, honnest with NO bullshiit and will give you a buying experience of lifetime !!. I also understand from others that Chuck Tator from NYC has a spotless name in our community.

Colors for 04: Red, Silver, Black and White (we were some that thought yellow would be a new color but NOT - argh @#$% - don't get me started).

Turn around: As of last week Dealers still could't turn in their 04 orders yet - but it should be real soon (next week maybe) - Anyway, I suggest you get on one of the serious dealers' list if you want one before Christmas at fair value!!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ringgold Chy/Dodge. in Georgia. White is the new color. Turn around....who knows ? But if you wait until
DC starts taking orders you will be behind.

racer rich

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had a deposit with Fitzgerald for an 04' Viper since late July, and still haven't heard a word. The weather is getting really nice now here in NV and it would be ideal to have a convertible. Starting to grow impatient! Like to know if there are any options to be planned. Heard something about a two-tone interior option that might be available. Maybe it would be something like this:

You must be registered for see images

Thats from the new 04' s2000. Looks sharp. Wish PVO made something like this available. Hate to see a car that is 1/3rd the price of the Viper with a flashier interior.

Oh well, the waiting continues...

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the best dealers to order a car from?

Had a great experience with Roanoke Motors owner John Gastman in Illinois, www.romocoinc.com First class, large Viper volume dealer as many would say for Woodhouse too.

Was pleasantly surprised at great SRT-buying experience here in Miami at Potamkin-Rivera Dodge (technically in Hialeah). Dealership seems to be making a serious committment to being Viper-friendly and working with the local VCA chapter.

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm from Alabama and I went through a little dealer in Prattville Al.Victory Motors.He was true to what he told me up until the day I received the car,he call and told me that the car would be deliver the next day,call and told me the car trailer was pulling up,took pictures of the car being driven off the trailer and took the car in to be prep while we did the paper work,Just wanted to let people know that their are some good small dealer around.