Does SW post on these Forums?

Olivier Caza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I'm just wondering if SW posts on the forums sometimes. I know that he has 2 crazy Vipers which are quite fast! ;) He also has a few Supras that are pretty nice. He posts on the supraforums.com site only on rare occasions. I was wondering if he does the same here. Thanks!

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has quite a few toys: a couple FAST MTI Vettes (faster than his Viper I believe)SS454, Ferrari 575, Lightning, Supra, etc.

He has great taste :D

OP
OP
O

Olivier Caza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! That's what I thought he was doing. He does the same over at the other forum. He's quite a driver and has amazing taste in his cars! A lot of them are black...favorite color!! :laugh:

-Olivier

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Olivier ... come on over... do not forget to bring the Supra..... we will educate you.....lol ...just kidding... enjoy our forum.

Cudaman :usa:

SW is fast no matter what he drives!!!!

OP
OP
O

Olivier Caza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman,
I only have the Supra knowledge, I don't have the car!! :( It's not too bad though, somebody in my entourage has one and starting to be a very interesting project. ;) We should have plenty of horsepower within a month or two! Thanks for the welcome...I enjoy being here...lots of nice and powerful cars!

Snake,
Yeah...he's slow all the time...:D