vs 911 twin turbo

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post the cell and we'll all give me a call to discuss our changes against him on the highway.

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEap, that is him... same story about the 600 hp and all.. the guy is a poser!
Name: Xico(like in MeXico)
Cell: 3055287995

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fikse, I'm doing couple of Upgrades to the ZR1, I'd love a friendly rematch motor to motor...
Thanks!
Julio

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the same note -- the reason I bought a viper was because one day I was cruising around with my buddy in his 02 tt with the x-50 package when we came upon an unassuming guy named Paolo Costellano in a blue/white viper (he was in his dad's bone stock 96).. we taunted him a bit then he asked if we wanted to race.. he spanked us bad.. so I bought a viper. my buddy then proceeded to spend $20K having FVD bring his TT up to around 600HP.. Once I spanked him with mine he sold the thing and bought a 01 Sapphire GTS.. He's much happier now.. Oh how the community grows...

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paolo is DEADLY no matter what he drives. LOL...must of been funny when you found out / knew who he was. I wouldn't race him even if I had a turbocharged viper. Lord knows what he is driving, and the skill to which he drives it.

OP
OP
F

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xsmph, more motor work on the ZR1, more dyno numbers? how quick is your Z06?

forgot to mention, the guy also went on about how he could disable the front wheel drive portion of his AWD so he'd beat me by even more....

V10TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just doing some cams and more porting work on the Zr-1.
The Z06 I just dumped it.
01 with no cats and filter it would trap 113-14, and 124 mph on the juice (125 dry kit at the motor)
ET's high 12's and high 11s on juice.
Julio
P.S trying to catch up to your Beast!

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he had big 19 HRE wheels (tall guy black hair... Latino), I know him... His is full of Crap, He did the same thing on my Z06 when I sprayed him, then gave me his number so he could run me for pink slips...
Long Story short, I called him several times to come out, including night I was already at Us 27, and he alwyas had an excuse... never came out to run....
A Total Idiot!, I got his cell number still....
This guy stopped by Doug's one day when I was there. He was talking crap like "see that RX7 over there I beat it last night. Funny thing was that is my RX7, and I asked him if he would like to go. All I got was a blank stare and a well not now I have to much to do.

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is too funny, I think I know who you guys are talking about also now that I see you guys are in South Florida, and if it's the person I'm thinking of he's plain out dumba$$ who says the same crap to other people. A good friend of my mom's was in Miami and was in his Ruf 996tt, and he said this fellow in a Porsche with large wheels (guessing the 19's) started to follow him and pulled up next to my moms friend and started asking about the Ruf and everything. Then my mom's friend said the guy started blabbing about how he's running over 600hp and also has a small shot of nitrous and could take down his Ruf and smokes everyone out there, needless to say my moms friend didn't say anything but in his mind he was like "yeh, ok there buddy".

Well, the Ruf made his car look like a wimp, he pulled away like the guy wasn't even trying.

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is too funny, I think I know who you guys are talking, now that I see you guys are in South Florida, and if it's the person I'm thinking of he's plain out dumba$$ who says the same crap to other people. A good friend of my mom's was in Miami and was in his Ruf 996tt, and he said this fellow in a Porsche with large wheels (guessing the 19's) started to follow him and pulled up next to my moms friend and started asking about the Ruf and everything. Then my mom's friend said the guy started blabbing about how he's running over 600hp and also has a small shot of nitrous and could take down his Ruf and smokes everyone out there, needless to say my moms friend didn't say anything but in his mind he was like "yeh, ok there buddy".

Well, the Ruf made his car look like a wimp, he pulled away like the guy wasn't even trying. I wonder if it's the same guy?

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it when people say "I wasn't really trying."

It takes a better man than I to hold back in a race. I'd like to meet a guy that can go 3/4 throttle and watch a car pull away on him, that takes some serious control.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It takes a better man than I to hold back in a race. I'd like to meet a guy that can go 3/4 throttle and watch a car pull away on him, that takes some serious control.

lmao...no kidding! Talk about glutton for punishment!

"I wasn't really trying. I was testing my inner zen and self control just now. I've won the inner battle. Now....I am at peace."

Meanwhile his wife is in the passenger seat wondering if her husband even has a "peace". And where she's gonna get her next zen from.

I'd want to follow him home and do a burnout on his lawn.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John C.,

You must be a newbie over here.... No one really disses the Z06 performance. It is the best value in sports cars, and is only a few paces behind a Viper. Now if someone comes over here and says the Z06 can match the Viper GTS performance, stock vs stock, we laugh and give them a hard time (except braking performance). At this point, we know they are living in a fantasy world and need a wake up call. This is my first point.

Point 2 - Is the additional $30,000+ more for the Vipers additional performance worth it? Arguable not. But if you have ever owned a Viper, or driven in one for an extended period, I think you would understand. It is a vastly different experience - and yes, I have owned a Corvette, as many of us have. It is very hard to put into words. The car is just an animal (especially torque), has power EVERYWHERE, in any gear, and has looks to kill. It is VERY exciting to drive, and never seems to get boring. You really feel like you are driving something special, and you are... Every where you go, ever place you visit, people want to talk to you about the Viper. Kids, adults, and grandma's go nuts over this car. You feel like a mini-celebrity. Do I need this 'feeling' to feel secure? H*ll no, anyone with money can buy anything they want. That does not make you a good person. BUT it sure is fun at times. The exclusivity is also a big bonus, as I have only seen a couple Vipers in a 10 year period. It is a very unique experience, to put it simply. Is this worth the additional $30,000+? It is to us...

Hope this helps...

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would have been like, "Neither was I! Jeez, I didn't even know we were racing! Well, okay then, if you want to race..." pulls out *** of bills...

REMIX