My red 2004 is on the way!

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Got the word yesterday that my red 2004 SRT 10 left Woodhouse and I'll have it here in Atlanta sometime tomorrow.

I've been a poster on this board since 2001, and like Hans said in his post, it will be nice to be a "true" member of the club. I put off buying a Gen II a couple years ago because the timing was just not right.

I can't wait to see what cool stuff is in the "Member's Only" section of the board, hehehe!

Got my MGW Gripper shift knob, radio knob, A/C trim rings, cupholder ring, license plate frame, and oil cap. Logo mats on order.

I'm a bit paranoid about not having any 3M film for the side sills. Hopefully I'll find some of that on the web today.

I wanted to say thanks to Bill Pemberton and the crew at Woodhouse for making this a great experience so far. Nice way to buy a car! Can't wait to see the car backed out of the trailer. I'll have my digital camera ready, but I may need someone to post pics for me.

My 4 year old son can't wait for "his" Viper to get here so we can drive around and play Peter Rabbit nursery rhymes in the CD player. Is there an airbag cutoff switch in the SRT 10? I have one on the Corvette. If not, I guess we'll have to sit in the driveway and do it.

I'm looking forward to being a member of the VCA. Thanks again!

Dave

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

CONGRATS BUDDY !!!!

Airbag cutoff = yes there is one (at least in the 03 that I saw last year).

I guess we think alike, at least on the issue of the side sills - I haven't found anybody either. I called ultrashield but they have no one around my area (same paranoia here). I am still looking so if anybody know someone in Broward county that can do the job please let me know soon.

All the best with your first drive - mine should also be here tomorrow (I heard around noon).

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the airbag cutoff is inside the console. Take your key and just turn. My 5 year old always makes sure that the 'Airbag OFF' light is on, prior to letting me take him out. The little ones need a car seat just to be able to see out. My son seems to like the AC/DC CD playing in the car and he promises not to tell mommy about any tire sqealing. Have fun!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets