Will an SRT-10 load on a Sloan Qwik Load trailer?

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bought one for my GTS and was curious if an SRT-10 would work in case I trade in my GTS. I have the 18 ft model.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It crtainly should if the GTS does, as the SRT doesn't sit as low - it's not as prone to dragging as the GTS.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dwhitt,

Check with JonB at PartsRack on this. My GTS fits my Sloan great...but I was told that the SRT would not fit. Have not hauled it yet...but when I looked at the car behind the trailer it looked like it was too wide to fit.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our SRT rolled right into our featherlight enclosed trailer. It is about 82"-83" between the wheel wells. The Comp Coupe also fits in there - although it's a bit tighter.

The SRT is about 2 inches wider at the side sills than the GTS based on our trailer fit, but as long as your GTS has a couple of inches on either side, then the SRT should fit, too.

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try an H&H enclosed, here are a few pics of mine...

You must be registered for see images

ramp close-up

another view

Ed Robertson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the SRT-10 will fit. I loaded my SRT-10 on my 18 ft. Sloan Kwik-Load yesterday. I loaded the Viper with out anyone guiding me. After I lined the Viper up with the trailer I pulled onto the trailer with no problems. There is clearance between the wheel wells. There is plenty of room in the front and back. By the way I have the wind faring and winch on the front of the trailer.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
H&H Trailer has a stainless steel , 5 degree angle trailer with very low fenders - the doors clear and you don't have to take a thing off. It has a full electric tilt and the new Snake fits perfectly. Designer had a 96 GTS and still loves Vipers and bought the new trailer up to check specs.

Check out ....www.hhtrailer.com

They do advertise on this site, also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX