Need help in Kansas City, MO

whip383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at an '01 gts, yellow, can anybody help me out and possibly take a look at it for me?

thanks,
chan

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chan -

I have looked at several Vipers in the KC area for other folks and would be happy to do the same for you. My expertise (pretty good) and digital photo skills (moderate) are at your disposal - no charge of course.

Chris Marshall
President, KC VCA

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And on another note, there are no solid yellow GTS's in the Kansas City VCA. Yet on Tueday morning I saw a yellow GTS (woman driving) followed by a Gen II yellow RT/10 about 20 minutes later. And this is in a city where you might see a Viper once every six months outside of Viper events (and my garage). It was almost surreal...

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bout time you stepped up Chris. I was preparing to take back your Nicest Viper Owner award!!!

OP
OP
W

whip383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for your help Chris. the car's inservice date was 10-01-01, i think i may not be able to purchase an extended warranty now?? does anybody know the answer to this question? ill post it.

thanks,
chan

p.s. I think Chris would probably be a better governor than the Govenator.

OP
OP
W

whip383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve ur right. i have until next oct to purchase it. im off today to buy a '01 gts with silver stripes with 6800 miles on it.

thanks everyone,
chan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper