Pics from New Jerseys Warnocks 1st Annual Viper Tech Session

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great October weather,great charity and great people! Barbecue,raffle,trophys,"goodie" bag and a tech session! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

Note the red calipers on the 04 SRT!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me and my wife are in the 2nd and 3rd pic. (next to my silver GTS with the hood open)

it was a great day for a show and I had a great time. thanx to warnock for a good day.

lots of great looking cars there. I didnt hear the call for the tech session and missed it..how was it?

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a problem with the image hosting site :( ...hopefully they'll be up tomorrow!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys that I could not make it but I had prior plans. How much money did we make for the Make A Wish Foundation? How many people would you say showed up? Would you call this a bug success?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
success, I dont know since it was my first outing. but there was about 26-27 vipers there. I know I gave a couple few bucks to them and saw a few guys throwing money in the black ***.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Darn! I was truly looking forward to this event!

Family outing prevented it... this time ....

But I'll be there next time!

Glad you all had fun!

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Warnocks first goodie bag T-Shirt" Soon to be a collectors item :)

Vipers Rule!! :2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not there, but there where a few NY/CT Members there and I got a report back from them about the "Tech Session"?
The Tech said that Vipers do not charge the Battery under 2200RPM? If that's the case, there would be a lot of dead Vipers on the road. YA THINK?
He also said, they where the only Dealership on the East Coast that was doing the Viper Frame Recall [998&999]? Why is it that I have done 108 of them and had to correct 7 of them from other Dealers [gussets on backwards]? Well looky here one of the seven came from Warnock! :2tu:
I heard the food was good. :laugh:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wizard, the guy doing the session is an idiot. he has said a bunch of totally ridiculous things about vipers that even I knew was incorrect. I had my 02 durango there and they had no clue what was wrong and after 15 mins at a different dealership it was fixed. (map sensor) while I was there I got to talking to the joker and found him annoying and not very knowledgeable about vipers in general for someone who is a self proclaimed pro.

he's a a total joke.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speak of which Chuck, I'm hungry when is that bbq again lol.

Cool pics, did you guys tear up the parking lot at least with some burnouts or donuts??? Why not? lol

Vipergtsbob

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Having read the various posts above, I am pleased that the majority of the attendees at this great event had a fantastic time. I am compelled however to respond to what I feel is an unwarranted and mean spirited comment by one poster, "plumcrazy". I initially note that Mr "crazy" initially posted that he and his wife had a good time at the event and wrote that they apparently enjoyed themselves. In the same post, he/she also indicates that they did not hear the announcement for the tech session and missed same. In another separate post, if my memory serves me correctly, Mr. "crazy" advised that he was not a VCA member but had inquired if it was ok if he attended anyway. Another member, I believe, properly invited him/her anyway. Now after all of the above, and viewed in the larger context that we all enjoyed a FREE EVENT, (as the Warnock dealership kindly provided the location, food, staff, radio DJ, etc, let alone trophys goodie bags and on and on ALL FOR FREE, It galls me that Mr."crazy" then completely contradicts his earlier statements and decides to post that the technician who gave the tech session was an "idiot".
Firstly, Mr."crazy" must be really talented, as he stated in this same thread that he DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND THE TECH SESSION!!!! Regardless, I believe that it must be said that the actual technician is a well known and highly respected factory certified viper tech. He is far from "self proclaimed" as Mr."crazy" asserts. More importantly, this same tech travelled from Pennslyvania, at his own expense, without any compensation to provide our club with his advice. I also note that Mr. "crazys" alleged idiot also provides services to several of the viper race teams in the northeast and I can personally attest to his many instances of helping club members on every varity of viper problems and issues. He also voluntarily attends our track days to help out with any mechanical problems that arise. In sum he is exactly the type of Dodge mechanic our Viper nation needs to develop and maintain, those who share our passion and committment.
Lastly, in regard to Chuck Tator's comments, I feel much less offended. Chuck and his dealership has been a long time friend to the east coast viper nation often hosting great events and providing good service to our members. He can be given some leeway in competitive banter between competing dealerships. In the end though, we need and value all our dealerships, regardless of whether it is Buhler, Warnock, Tator, Woodhouse etc . They are all our friends and we can endure some fun exchanges. What I cannot tolerate is an unfair and unjustifed personal attack on a commited and valuable techician who is quite simply, our frind.

Sorry for this long winded response, but I felt the record had to be corrected regarding the outstanding Charity event at Warnock.

Bob Carroll
NJ VCA Treasurer

PS,
The final amount is just about tabulated and we will be sending a check of approx. $1000.00 to the Make A Wish Foundation of New Jersey. This is what it was really about. Thank you all

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're right that is what it was all about and thats exactly why I gave in the black ***.

I am not a member and was treated great by you and the rest of the VCA guys. Thank you for that.

I did NOT go in to the tech session but I did know and see who was in charge of it. I Heard him talking about it early in the day.

warnock did put on a great show. and I was impressed with warnock for doing so well. all the free food was great and evrything looked great.

but that guy is a Hack. I have spoke to other service managers in NJ who have worked with him and dealt with him and they all agree. just the statement he made on the charging proves it to me.

I assure you I was not trying to say the day was not great cause it absolutely was. I also had a blast there and would love to attend it again. But i feel the guy is a hack and im gonna tell it like I see it. sorry if it hurt your feelings or anyone elses.

Vipergtsbob

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thank you for responding. Apology accepted. Sometimes we tend to lose track that this is a social/fun organization that is trying to also make some contribution to our communities for being blessed enough to be able to afford our snakes. I still must respectfully disagree with whatever opinion you have formed about the subject viper tech. I and others now have years of extremely positive experience with him and I will hopefully close this regretful post with my continued support for this person. In any event we welcome all viewpoints to our club and we would be fools to think everyone will agree on even most issues. I do wish say though that this is a public pillory in which we post and while our opinions are personal, once posted they can be hurtful and offend the sensibilities of the targets of one's barbs. I hope we can take the high road from now on.

thank you
Bob Carroll

OP
OP
SRT10

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great event and I hope it continues in the following years just as Chuck Tators "world famous" BBQs' and Darren Buhlers Tech Sessions.