Attn. All Houston Texas VCA Club Members

Reaction score
Looks like there might be a new sheriff in town soon. I am currently working with Prashant Patel in getting all the Houston VCA members info so we can start getting the club back together and strong like it was several years ago. The Houston club has many things to offer. We are the fastest 1/4 mile viper racers in the world. I have been talking to a few members that are willing to help out and make this a great club. But I need you input. So far I know that alot of the members want to have a strong racing club. So we can plan on some great VCA backed events. Also, members have voiced that they liked when we had the normal get togethers and just hang out and talk over dinner etc... I will be talking to all tuners in town to get back all of their support for the club. If you have any ideas please email, make a post or call . 713-857-9998

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mav, be careful posting your phone number on the net.....you never know who may be stalking you. :eek:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the Maverick is going to round up the Texas posse and get down to some serious business.

Good Luck :2tu: ..... from one of the good old Florida Posse boys.

Cudaman :usa:

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maverick
Thanks for your home number, your cell number and your shop number, your Mothers number, your wifes number, her parents number and all the other numbers :D . I vote for you to become the Pres. Do you get his lic. plate? :)
Stalk, Stalk, stalk :headbang: :D
The new office addition should start in 2 weeks, the installer has been busy.
Do you still have hot water?

Maybe you can contact Kingman for a list of all the Houston and areas around Houston Viper owners. Only a small percentage even read the post.

Rohn

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
So far the response has been great. I have some great ideas that I want to put in motion.

Rohn, the plumbing is great. Let me know when your office is ready to wire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper