Finally a Viper Owner!!!!!!

KCKNASP 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have finally done it. I recently purchased a 1994 Rt/10 and I must say it has been more than I expected. I want to thank all of you that post on this forum-it has been invaluable to me and I have learned a lot about Vipers and what a great group of people Viper owners are.
If any of you in the Kansas City area know Ryck Sanders, I am the one who bought his old 94-the "******" he called it in a recent post. I want to thank Ryck for all of his help and what a great guy he was through it all.
I've had it about a month now, and I must say that it is by far the fastest and most attention getting car I have ever driven. Kudos to Dodge for having the guts to build a car like this. Too bad winter is here (22 degrees here last night) and I've had to put her away. I can't wait til spring!!!
Thanks again to this website-I could not have done it without all the info here.

John

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!
Just think, ya gotta sit there and wait until spring!
PURE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
K

KCKNASP 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok-the details-I'll see if I can remember them all!
smooth tubes and filters, ported heads with bigger valves and T&D rocker arms, bigger throttle bodies, 96 cam, Ron Davis radiator and fan upgrade, silicone coolant hoses, custom computer mapping, Bellanger headers and mufflers, random tech cats, Roe racing pads and rotors, Hyperco coilovers, 3.55 rear gears, 18" Forgeline wheels, smooth side sills, complete Venzano red/black interior. Also the car is red with Vipermania hardtop and hard windows. Car dyno's at 540RWHP and 575RWTQ. It truly is unbelievable. The previous owner really did a good job on the car-he did it the way it should be done. I could not be happier.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

Thats some list, congrads and enjoy..I know how you feel about winter being here in the Northeast..my cars on vacation in Fl. getting a DLM. Be back next spring..lol

Adam :2tu:

OP
OP
K

KCKNASP 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a question guys-how do you post pics? I like to show off my pride and joy. Thanks for the congrats-and congrats yourself Tim. I used to love winter-now with the car sleeping, I'm already starting to hate it!

OP
OP
K

KCKNASP 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam-I'm having problems sending mail. I'll mail you when I figure it out. I do have 4 pics posted in members photo gallery-look for KCKNASP 94-it should pull them up. Thanks.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go John, beautiful car..enjoy

410DSC00058-med.JPG

410DSC00057-med.JPG

410DSC00034-med.JPG

410DSC00048-med.JPG

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAYYYYYYYYYYYUM !!! Your car looks like new !! I think the Gen 1's look better when the rocker panels are all one solid color like yours.

Great looking interior :)
What kind of rims are those ? Are they Forgelines?

Congrats ! :2tu:

Jeff

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats,very nice car and in the correct color.Good luck and enjoy driving it. Now all you need is to add a MOPAR spoiler and you'll be ready. :D

OP
OP
K

KCKNASP 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow Fever-the rims are actually 18" Forgeline 3 piece. The HRE are on Adams signature. As far as the spoiler goes Rollin-I personally think the car looks better without-thats just me though.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NICE! Congrats! Easy on the gas in turns or sweepers until you know its limitations!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It feels like the first time ....
It feels like the very first time ...

I have waited a life time ....

Congratulations!

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damm John, what a good looking and Super fast car you have!!!!!! :2tu:

Notice in my sig, I now have sold next to the 94! :( What a bummer. Is it for sale, I'll buy it back!!!!

Looks great, kinda hard to see it, knowing it's now yours!

What the heck am I going to do for a screen name now????

Keep in touch! :D

OP
OP
K

KCKNASP 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, all. I could not be happier with the car. It will take a while to get used to how quick it is. And Ryck-i know its hard to look at your baby in someone elses driveway-but rest assured it is in good hands. I spent 6 hours with it in the garage today. There is nothing like owning a Viper. And just one more question for you all-is it me or are these cars cop magnets-owned it a month and been pulled over twice. Once was the 2nd day I owned it and got a ticket for no plates-just got it home the night before. Second time was just because-just wanted to know if it was my car. Kind of expected this, but not this soon.

WilBriK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"What the heck am I going to do for a screen name now????"

Your sig: 97-Blue White GTS

Would 97RocketShipGTS be too easy?