I am now a 2004 SRT-10 owner!

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Dave Olsen and me, a hearty "Thanks very much" (a laurel...and hearty welcome!...gotta love Blazin' Saddles...) to David Julien, his sales associate, Emily, and business manager, Cindy, at Oyster Point Dodge in Newport News, VA. Class act all the way. Great deal, great treatment. It's a pleasure to deal with fellow Mopar enthusiasts, and we are fortunate to have such a dealer locally. We strongly considered Woodhouse and Buehler, but Oyster Point is closer, the deal was great, the people wonderful, and that's that. Dave Julien's deals and customer support are worth making the trip, you out-of-staters! He has my strongest possible recommendation.

Regarding the car...dunno yet. It has 60 miles (had 2 or 3 at delivery). I don't think it looks as good as earlier Vipers, and I've always felt that way, but obviously that didn't keep me away!

I look forward to racking up the miles ASAP so we can play hard with it. The first dirt burnout will be the sweetest!

Oh, yeah. It's red. Couldn't wait for yellow! Build date 11-03. It's new!

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
200 mile road trip today to look at a horse for sale...back country roads, plenty of twisties. Mid-70s weather, sunny, top down.

Right side upper seat bolster seems to hit me on right shoulder blade, like the seat is tilted. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Otherwise, the car is phenomenal. Less than 300 miles on it now. Can't wait until break-in is over. This sucker has serious potential.

OP
OP
G

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roger that, John, still have the 99. May race it at VIR this weekend with Bugeater, and another guy I sold a friend's '00 ACR to back in April. I'm race-prepping the GTS this week just in case. In any event, I'll go to the track and be pit crew even if I wuss out and drive the SRT out there to spectate.

Come on up Saturday and hang out!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd come out Sat, but got to catch the VT-UVA game! Especially since I went to both schools :)