2005--Will it be 2001 Yellow or 1996 Blue??

coiled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would both be flashly, but the yellow with black dual tappering stripes like the DC comp coupe has with that black top would be incrediable.

Anyone here that can photoshop the stripes in??

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Pics from KC VCA, thanks

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you say 'raffle car'??? We would really like it if the car was actually picked up and ENTHUSIASTICALLY shown here on this site!

VetteKillr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would make sense that the blue with white stripes paint scheme would show itself on the coupe first.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer blue as well. But I'm also betting that they will save blue for the SRT-Coupe (if it's ever really built).

-Dean.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Yellow raffle car has indeed been picked up, and was ENTHUSIASTICALLY shown at the SouthernCalifornia Christmas party. The winner Thinh Thai, who also ownes another SRT-10 which he purchased, brought it to the ICON yacht, where the club dined as we cruised Newport Beach harbor. The car looks fantastic, with lots of unique touches, which make the car a true one of a kind. It has unique metallic center console treatments, yellow inserts in the seats, and yellow stitching on the interior. Yellow door panels really dress up the interior. Even the center speaker stack is upholstered in black leather instead of plastic. The rear paint treatment, where the tunnel is painted black, is especially nice.
I do not know if Trinh is active on this board, but he is really excited about owning his one of a kind bumblebee.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, seems unlikely that NO ONE had a camera at the SC Christmas party. Thinh may be excited, but he doesn't show it here. If anyone has pictures, we would REALLY like to see them!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Trinh has an equally unique car, in that he has the highest listed MSRP ever for a Viper. The window sticker lists all the mods, and a price right up there, but even more important ( value wise ), the Vin number ends in 0001 !!! You guessed it , this it the number one 04 Snake and it has some more even more interesting history.

Will this car be worth alot in the future??? Gee, I don't know,but it is worth a ton right now!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper