Ga VCA Holiday party , non members invited too!

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry folks for the short notice, getting a commitment from the speed lab was like pulling teeth! thanks to Mike Homer for going over there in person & firming things up!

Ga. Viper Club Xmas party for 2003 is once again at Andretti Speed Lab. We had a great time last year & this year should be even better.
Please Pass this email to your friends.

When:12/13/2003 @ 12:30

Where: Andretti Speed Lab

How much : ( aproximate as we have not recieved the contract yet) $52 per head includes lunch & go cart races.

If you are a club member & bring an unopened toy, the club will pick up 1/2 of the fee so it is $26 per person with a toy.

Like last year, Loansquick.com will match whatever toy donation the club makes. This amounted to around $1000 total last year!!. Any other Corporate sponsors in any capacity are invited to participate.

Last year we gave to the eagle Ranch home in Winder, If anyone has a suggestion for a local group who could use some holiday cheer, please let me know. I prefer that it is not a nationwide campain like toys for tots but some local group.
Directions: www.AndrettiSpeedLab.com
Address:
11000 Alpharetta Highway
Roswell, Georgia 30076 USA
770-992-5688

Directions:
From downtown Atlanta, take 75/85 North to 85 North to 400 North to Exit 8 toward Roswell. Take a left onto Mansell Road. Proceed 2 miles, turn right at Alpharetta Hwy. (Hwy 9). 1 block on left.

We would like a head count so if you think you would like to attend, let me know via e mail.

I have recieved one nomination for club President position so far, how about some more!. We need the following nominations:

President
Vice president
Secretary
Treasurer

If you would like to serve , please respond to this email. The club now has a momentum all its own & it will be an easy task to maintain.

January 17 / 18 Road atlanta Porsche club Drivers Ed
Registration for the January DE is open The application can be found by following this link. http://www.peachstatepca.org/

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala