Colorado Viper Owners / Buyers Beware!!!

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

State shuts down car dealership for false advertising
Written by: Deborah Sherman, I-Team Reporter created: 12/30/2003 4:33:23 PM
updated: 12/30/2003 8:43:11 PM

GOLDEN - Dozens of people shopping for new cars or trying to get their old ones repaired were turned away at Christopher’s Dodge World in Golden on Tuesday. The Colorado Dealer Licensing Board closed down the auto dealership because of false advertising.

Full article at:
http://www.9news.com/storyfull.aspx?storyid=22592

Seems like 5-Star doesn't mean much to these guys... And I'll bet a bundle the 5-Star labe does not get removed.

Avoid these guys like the plague!

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bunch of crooks. Glad to see the State Licensing Board take action. They should have had their license yanked for more then 2 days though. I don't think they had a problem shutting down for 2 days during the holidays. The $70,000 in fines are probably a drop in the bucket compared to how much they bilked their customers.

The fact that they told their customers that they were closed for inventory shows that they haven't learned how to be honest.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty cheesy. Anyone have a preference on Colorado Dealerships? More specifically, on Colorado Springs Dealerships? This type of stuff doesn't instill much faith in the local Dodge dealerships for me.