I found a few pics to compare how low my Viper sits to others.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It does sit pretty low! I think I just got used to it. I am comparing it to the other awesome silver one in the background.

You must be registered for see images

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ab,
I hope you never have to use a tow truck. I'm betting there aren't too many trucks capable of getting your snake up without damaging something. Very low!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am not too worried. I've had my viper on a flat bed trailer one time and it went on okay.

But just in case it does not fit on the flatbed if I should ever breakdown, I carry a small book size tool box in the trunk. I can have my front fascia off in about 20 mins tops! Once that is off, the car will clear anything.

That is the price you pay for fashion and looks! ha!

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not too worried. I've had my viper on a flat bed trailer one time and it went on okay.

But just in case it does not fit on the flatbed if I should ever breakdown, I carry a small book size tool box in the trunk. I can have my front fascia off in about 20 mins tops! Once that is off, the car will clear anything.

That is the price you pay for fashion and looks! ha!

Sheesh, your quick! It would take me forever to get that front fascia off. Good to know you have a backup plan though!

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab,

LOW! Way Cool!

Lowest I've ever seen! 2" lower than stock?

What'd you use to do it, just springs? Shocks and Springs? Hows the ride?

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've lowered mine and added a tow hook/plate to the front. Before the plate, I had it towed one time with no damage, but the frontal hook/plate will make it a no brainer if needed in the future. It kinda makes the car look like it's sticking it's tongue out! John

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda wish mine was a teensy bit higher. I have to back into the lot at work because it's on a slight incline and the car will drag if I drive staight in. I sure hate the sound of the front dragging on concrete. Like fingernails on a blackboard.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kinda wish mine was a teensy bit higher. I have to back into the lot at work because it's on a slight incline and the car will drag if I drive staight in. I sure hate the sound of the front dragging on concrete. Like fingernails on a blackboard.

Tim to :D find another job!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper