higher output alternator

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a higher output??? alternator. The reason why is the high draw from my new humongous gas pump, my new camera system, stereo system, PIAA lights & computer & etc. I'm not having problems per say but don't want to take any chances with too much draw. Can any one recommend one or done anything like this?

need4spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Venom1000TT, contact Powermaster Motorsports. My father owns the company and they specialize in high amp alternators and high torque starters. They can custom make one for you if they don't offer one. They built one for my Gen. 1. They may have one in stock, though. Call (865) 688-5953 and ask for Kevin. Tell him you heard about them from the Viper Club Message Board from his brother Kyle. Let me know how it goes. Thanks, Kyle (PowerMasterMotorsports.com)

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle,
I talked to them & they do not carry or make an alternator for the GTS coupe. He said it's a very odd hodgepodge of parts Dodge used to make the stock one & if they did make one I would have to do some severe modding to get it to work.
I guess I'll just keep my stock one & hope for the best. Thanks anyway!