In Cleveland

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've finally gotten settled in Cleveland (Strongsville actually) and I am working in Garfield Heights. I have joined the Ohio VCA and want to start meeting some of the local Viper owners, is there anything going on in the near future that I can attend? I look forward to meeting eveyone and hope that I can be as involved as I was with the North Texas group. I should have my car hear by spring so I don't miss any of the great racing activities. Please e-mail me with any upcoming events.

OP
OP

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried the above e-mail and got an automated response that the account no longer exists any other suggestions.

S

SUN RA KAT

I'll be in Columbus this Saturday for the party. :headbang: :2tu:

Ohio VCA events are always first class and worth going to.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan, hope all is well. Sunny and 68 here in Dallas. Since your my bud, I'd consider keeping your Viper (ony driving the piss out of it occasionally!!) at my house until the snow melts in Ohio! Just let me know!!

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Bad Snake:

You've just got to get through the winter one way or another here...

In the Spring, we'll head over to Nelson Ledges (45 min west) for some cheap track time. Not as nice as MSR, but very convenient...

OP
OP

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt,
What a great idea! the only concern I have is how well are you going to take care of my car if you can't even update your avatar TAKE A NEW PICTURE! Plus I don't think you could handle all of the additional power.

Dan

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh, buddy, take a look at your avatar (it still reads Dallas!!!) Sheesh!!

Not really worried about "handling the additional power" of your RT (if ya know what I mean!!!)

OP
OP

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know your not worried about it but it hasn't helped you so far! You know what I mean. You know what they say you can take the man out of Texas, but you can never take Texas out of the man.

OP
OP

1 Bad Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe me a freaking cold as it is hear I am wide awake my friend! I know you have had visions of being in front, but that day has not arrived. I know I know every dog has his day, one day it will be yours.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on down to Columbus this weekend. This climate builds character. And in Columbus it's just like Texas, you have to dodge the snipers on 270. And now in Ohio it's legal to carry, just like Texas.