Just Found my Video ! - Tilted Driver Seat Forward

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had always thought I had been left out until I saw the earlier post tonight. Tilted the driver seat forward and found the video in the pocket of the back side of the seat. Also found a second owner's manual still in the shrink wrap.

Guess I need to find better things to do on a Fri night.

DesertSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG I found one too! I wonder how many original owners never knew it was back there. Too bad it's in VHS - kinda like finding an old 8-track tape when you buy new speakers. This also means I had that extra 50rwhp the whole time and can't gain any more :(

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!! I just tilted the seat forward on my 1998 rt/10 and there was the video, still in the shrink wrap.

Cool video. Did anyone learn anything?? The following was news to me...

1) Those pocket tabs attached to the soft top cover actually slip over the rear pins to keep then from cutting the cover.

2) If you get a flat, they say that the full size rims do not fit in the trunk. Soooooo what the hell does that mean!?!?!? I guess the full size rim is disposable and you should just by another at the dealer when you get a new tire!!!

3) Gotta love the factory guy trying to show how 'easy' it is to reassemble the soft top on the top of the car!!

Gotta love the pics of the brand new Vipers!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra