convertible boot cover

AndyP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2004 SRT-10 comes with a convertible boot cover. What is it? Is it a cover to hind the arm mechanism on the sides. If so I will order it for my 2003 to make a nice finish. Thanks Andy :confused:

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with any of the aftermarket boot covers out there? Eg:fit,quality,ease of use,pics? Thanks.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one on mine that I bought from a fellow in Pennsilvania, I even had the new logo sewn into it. Check out the "roll bar" thread for a picture. I sent it to Gary today, he will post the pictures for me. It stays put very nicely is made from the same factory fabric and fits well. I think the cost was only $300.00. I will find his name and contact info and post tomorrow.

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got tired of waiting bought the one from Partsrack,easy install looks really good. If the factory ever comes through will have a spare or sell to a 03 owner.Maybe trade it in to Jon B for more parts. :usa:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put a boot cover on mine last year. I got it from a fellow in Penn. Scott Hartman 610-323-6315 he sells them for $325.00, made from the same material that the factory top is made from. The fit is very good and it stays put at high speeds. Check out the SRT 10 Roll Bar thread for a picture of mine. I have had the snake head sewn into the cover this winter. The sewing is not included in the cost of the cover.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack pioneered and track tested this with owner/member input on this very board.

As with the infamous ACR-GT2 SeatBelt recall, we HOPE that Dodge torns to us again to supply the boots to the 4-months of '04 SRTs who were shorted. The MSRP Monroi no longer shows the standard boot.

Ours is very nice, easy, flat, fast install, and 3 choices:

1) Black to match the pebbled grain of rollbar panel
2) Soft Top Canvas as requested here!
3) RED !!!

I hope PartsRack, a sponsor-vendor will make your 1st choices, along with 'a nice guy in PA' !!!! THANKS

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon do you have any pictures of it in red. First I heard of red being available.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I emailed youm and viperjay a photo.
I hope 1 of you can post it here....

Imm too stooopid on cumputers

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go Jon. A little small but you can get the gist of it.

Overall I think the red may look a little better. Can you comment on material and price? ALso how close the color is to the naked eye (cameras sometimes don't catch shade differences).

225tonneau-color.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth