Anyone have a bay area (CA) painter recommendation?

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasty , there's an awesome shop located in Los Gatos . My buddy cracked up his NSX and they did a fabulous job .
I don't recall the name of the shop ,but they are located on University and Blossom Hill..Its the first body shop as you turn onto University .

There located across the street from a gas station.

Good Luck !!

Jeff

Reaction score
Try Campbell Auto Restoration. Result will be better then new. A green RT (member of our region) lost control on Hwy 17 spun hitting medial with from and rear. Car was repaired and looked like a show car. There is a long wait for service - they are good, result very busy.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Perry,

I don't know if it is worth the trip for you, but I have a friend who manages one of the largest body shops in the Sac area. Anyways, he has a shop on the side where he does body work and paint for less than half sometimes of what it costs to have the major body shop do it, and the work is unbelievable. I take all of my stuff there if it is outside of insurance claims.

If this is something that you are doing on your own and not through insurance, I would suggest going with someone like this, the cost of paint and body work through a big shop nowadays is out of control.

OP
OP
N

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys. Brian this is something I'm paying for. I'm taking of the fascia off myself so I'll be in touch :cool: