Joined VCA today

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been the proud owner of a 96 GTS for 31 days and joined the VCA today (OK faxed the app). I don't know what took me so long to join, but da_n glad I did.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you haven't posted pics, it is a prerequisite of joining. Or Mr. Houss will immediately revoke your membership.

HA! Way to go, congrats!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him a break RavenFan, he's in Ohio and the camera freezes up this time of the year! Glad you joined, Pat, you're now part of a merry band of happy car lovers.

OP
OP
P

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I'm pretty excited about getting to drive the car. Once around the block only wets the whistle for more. Now I'm trying to decide which mods first. Thinking of cat deletes and smooth tubes first. As to posting a pic, it looks like most Blue and White 96 GTS's, except it's in my garage. JK I hope to take some and post them soon. Maybe one with the wife doing a big smokey doughnut, she'd dying to do it. Again, thanks everyone.

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome. You will find the Ohio VCA is very active. We now have a new web. You can get there through VCA regional section. Watch it for event listings. Hope to see you at one.

S

SUN RA KAT

The Ohio Viper Club has lots of way cool things going on this year and I'll try to make most of them, so you better be there, too!

OP
OP
P

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, thanks everyone. Yes I will be attending as many VCA events as time permits. Norwalk's drag strip is so close that on a summers evening I can here the sweet whine of cars making passes. That's one reason I bought this house. So when the VIpers meet there I'll be there for sure. Also, don't miss the Super Car Series with the NSCA, Vipers and Vettes head to head. Vipers lead with the first win last year at National Trail.

Skbit, I have to let her drive it, she's the one who picked it out. Now I can see I was heading down the wrong road looking to build or buy a hot rod. Much better now that I (we) have the badasp muscle car ever built. OK I'll try to keep it short next time.