New England and Make A Wish / Exotic Car Show 2004

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's the deal with the hotel thing? Do we have to each call now and reserve a room, or do we do it when we get there? And what's up with the lack -of-rooms e-mail I got? I'll just stay up all night at the bar, I don't care. I'll sleeep at the show on Sat. I'll be like the dummy propped up in the car like the one at Chuck's BBQ

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's the deal with the hotel thing? Do we have to each call now and reserve a room, or do we do it when we get there? And what's up with the lack -of-rooms e-mail I got? I'll just stay up all night at the bar, I don't care. I'll sleeep at the show on Sat. I'll be like the dummy propped up in the car like the one at Chuck's BBQ

yes. just book now. they ahve rooms reserved by NSX club. just call up and tell em that you are staying there on 18th with the NSX club. thats the way it was arranged. shouldnt be a problem to get a room if you book now.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The discounted room rate is good through the 25th but as Dimitrios said - Reserve under the NSX Club. If you have any trouble let me know.

RichH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marriott Nashua, NH
2200 Southwood Drive
Nashua, NH 03063
603.880.9100 (Direct to Nashua Marriott)

You can get directions and a link to the hotel at: www.nsxuppereast.com

Go the the link on the homepage to "NSX New Hampshire 2004". You will see a "Directions" and "Hotel Info" link there.

Also, if you guys post how many Viper guys plan on staying at the hotel. I will arrange some additional roped off parking for your cars.

Jeff, one less thing for you to worry about.

Rich Hutte

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can try to upgrade after the 26th of May. There is another block of rooms reserved (by some group not associated with the Car Show)and they are freed up if not taken.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys. The 2pm departure and 6pm arrival is a pipe dream. I commute everyday from college point to my home in Ct. It sometimes takes me on a Friday during the summer 3 hours just to get 60 somewhat miles into CT with a 2 to 230pm departure from Queens. My suggestion to the NYC and LI guys is to be on the road the latest by noon.You will still hit some traffic but not the standstill crap.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is funny.
So the DeLorean guys are pumped, said all its missing is ****** Girls. We got that covered too(LOL). Thanks to my buddy Jerry:

There will be Viper Cheerleaders (per say)... Willing to pose with you and your ride for a photo session

Not my idea...thank Jerry.

I love Jerry...

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ATTENTION EVERYONE THE VIPER CHEERLEADERS WILL BE THERE. THEY ARE OFCOARSE CALLED THE VIPERETTES. THEY WILL BE POSEING FOR PICTURES WITH ALL WHO ARE AT THE SHOW. THEY ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 22 AND 29 YEARS OLD. AND THEY JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN. I THINK THAT IS PART OF A SONG. THIS WILL BE A SHOW YOU WILL NOT FORGET. BE THERE THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2tu: :laugh:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you told the "VIPERETTES" where we were staying. Also there should be pics of us in the hotel lobby with room ##'s so they can come up as they wish the night before. any chance we can rent em out if we really had to?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wondering if there are any meeting spots in CT along the way on friday after 2pm for NY, NJ vipers driving up. if none, can someone that knows the area and route suggest some here on this thread? i know there are McD's and gas stations on right on the way up 95N. thanks DK :usa: :headbang:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I booked a Room at Residence Inn 3 miles away from Marriott! Nashua Marriott is Booked solid!I'm Hooking up with Chuck Tator and the Guys if they leave early enough! I don't want to leave late friday afternoon and hit a lot of traffic! I went to New England drags last year in Epping NH (Prowler event!)and I :cool: was about 20 miles from my hotel and it took me a 1 1/2 hrs to get there in traffic.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT- I saw your post on the Prowler Board. See you at the show!

Check out page 52 bottom photo of the new Viper Magazine its taken at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, location for the show.

RichH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There also a Crowne Plaza Hotel (2 Somerset Road, Nashua 603-886-1200)
right next to the Marriott.

And an "Extended Stay Suites" in walking distance to the Marriott. I don't know much about this chain. They might have a minimum night stay reqirement.

Hope that helps.

RichH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked out hotelhelpline.com They show the Crowne Plaza with Friday night availiblity and NO Saturday availibilty.

The Residence Inn is actually closer to the Bud Plant in Merrimack. But if you want to get closer to the other guys staying at the Marriott. Try the Comfort Inn, I believe it is located at exit 7 closer to the Marriott.

Either way see you at the show.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called the Comfort Inn they said they are 2 minutes to the Marriott. If you guys want to save money its $53 vrs $89 at the residence Inn! I might switch, i am going to ask a POA(Prowleronline.com)member who lives in town what he thinks.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how far would Boston be from the hotel? would be a good idea to take the gang there for a good time. anyone else agree?

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am in. and as of june first the marriott still has some rooms.

jon

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios- Boston is a good 45 minute drive without traffic.

What do you have in mind? I could brobably find something close by for you...or I could refer you to Jerry C.

He is seriously connected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth