New England and Make A Wish / Exotic Car Show 2004

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios- Boston is a good 45 minute drive without traffic.

What do you have in mind? I could brobably find something close by for you...or I could refer you to Jerry C.

He is seriously connected.

well you know? party drinks chix..things like that...

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will we be driving up I95 at any point during our drive up? maybe we could have meeting spots on 95 so we could hook up with CT vipers. anyone know? thanks

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes still leaving at 2pm on the DOT. not sure of place to meet yet. somewhere by the whitestone Bridge since its on the way up??

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wil probably be in the city that day so I will be happy to meet some people there. Not sure what part but I will probably be there for lunch beforehand.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D-
If you guys are leaving at 2, is that from L.I. ? or the city?

If you plan on leaving the city by 2, then which way are you going up? There are countless ways to head up - 87 - 287 - 684 - 95 - 84 ??? I'll wait till you get the plan together. I'm so far north from you, and so is Greg, we can meet up with you anywhere.

Later,
AC

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I-84 is a nightmare Friday Afternoons! So Is I-95! I would love to hook up with the NY-NJ crew but your coming thru CT at the worst possible Time. 3:00-4:00 I'm leaving around 11:00. I'll stop have some lunch and check in, use the pool or something. If you guys want to leave NY around Noon then i'll wait.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are going up 684, than I will meet you guys at the exit where undoubtedly Chuck will meet you. I guess you are looking at about 2:45, at least, by the time you get there from the city. My Cell: (914) 755 5145

Ac

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that. To drive all the way in town to Chuck's place from 684, only to drive back out to 684 again seems like a waste. Chuck can drive out to 684 and we can all go out from there.?.?.?.?

Andrew

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell you what. All you guys drive in and meet at Chuck's front door, I'll wait for all you to come back out and hook up with you when we head uup 684.

AC

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a ******* in Nashua. About a 10 minute ride from the Hotel. A gentlemans club within 20 minutes. But I don't think driving a Viper to a dimly lit parking lot, where rednecks drink beer in New England is a smart idea.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff---When i go to a local Gentlemens club I get VIP parking!!!I don't group ******* girls together with Stripers!! LOL!!! I feel a lot safer with a group of cars together then just my own sitting in a car lot! Dimitrios I understand the problem with work schedules. I'll call Chuck and give him my cell # so you guys can let me know when your at the marriott. Don't arrive and start having fun without me!!! Anyone else up there who will be around at 3 or 4 let me know. Thanks

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D-
That mobile station is way south of the exit for Chuck. Like I said, I'll be up there waiting at Chuck's exit to hook up with everyeon. I ssupect Greg will be waiting with me.

Andrew

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes keith you will meet me ove the 59th st bridge or midtown tunnel. which ever work for you at around 130. then we will head towards the whitestone where we will meet the LI vipers and ferraris and head up towards chuck tators exit on 684(off the ramp)and pick up andrew and others around 2:30ish.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from NYC area its Me, Andrew(Steel RT), Greg(Red SRT), Jon(White/Blu RT), Keith(Saphire RT), Tim(Red RT), Dave(Red ACR) Daves Bro and friend(2 Silver SRT10), Chuck T(Red RT). So far about 10 vipers. There will also be a few Ferrari's traveling with us.1 These are the guys that I know paid and are traveling with us. Anyone Else? Need more Vipers!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DIMITRIOS THAT IS AWESOME. I WANT TO THANK YOU AND THE REST OF THE NY/CT REGION FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR CAR SHOW AND THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. NOW LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS WHEN YOU GUYS COME UP JEFF AND I CAN HOOK UP WITH YOU. THE QUESTION WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO SO I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. DINNER/ WHAT KIND OF FOOD. NIGHTCLUB/ WE CAN DO BOSTON NIGHTLIFE AS I RAN MANY A CLUB ON LANSDOWNE ST. AND/ OR A GENTLEMENS CLUB. WHAT IS YOUR POISON. JERRY

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DIMITRIOS THAT IS AWESOME. I WANT TO THANK YOU AND THE REST OF THE NY/CT REGION FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR CAR SHOW AND THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. NOW LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS WHEN YOU GUYS COME UP JEFF AND I CAN HOOK UP WITH YOU. THE QUESTION WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO SO I CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. DINNER/ WHAT KIND OF FOOD. NIGHTCLUB/ WE CAN DO BOSTON NIGHTLIFE AS I RAN MANY A CLUB ON LANSDOWNE ST. AND/ OR A GENTLEMENS CLUB. WHAT IS YOUR POISON. JERRY

well dinner would be ideal.really doesnt matter. if we al dont agree im sure there willbe something for all to do. after i would like a few beers at a bar and then the strip joint. gotta do the strip joint...

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dinner I would say something where they have traditional american food like burgers and stuff since it is easiest and will cause the least confusion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456