Attention Cincinnati Area Members

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is suppose to be in storage until 3-1, but I can't stand it anymore. If you'll go out your door at precisely 12:10pm to you will hear those Borlas roar at high decibel levels as it goes south down I-75 driven by an idiot with a super major grin, who can't wait any longer for Spring.
We should be heard at least to Dayton, Lexington, Louisville and half-way to Indy!
Whooooooooooooopppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
GraphiteGTS

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's 5.30 and I feel better now.
Marvin Gaye had a song "****** Healing".
I just had a "Viper Healing" from a 100-mile run on I-75.
Just one more month until Spring.
Why don't one of you creative people take the tune from "****** Healing" and add words to make a song called "Viper Healing"?
"Viper...healing; Viper...healing...."
(Apologies to all, but the roar of those pipes and the click-click of the gears and the roar of the tires was almost climactic.)

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you Rick! I'm still waiting... waiting... waiting... few reasons. 1. salt. 2. new home construction next door has dirt/mud everywhere on our private drive.

can't wait! let's set up a time/date to go to lexington for some of those backroads! yes!!! :headbang: :2tu: :cool: :headbang:

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One can go to Louisville on Hwy 127 - that's a good drive from Cincy area.
I want to see my neighbors' faces when a couple of other Vipers pull up in my drive. Already I have the only Viper that most of my friends have seen up close.
Spring is near, so "Keep on rockin' in the free world".

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know how ya feel, im dying up here in northeast ohio as well. the only thing that saved my cabin fever asss was bradenton and the V10 nats last week, some nice driving down there and a few good passes on the 1/4 mile (all before my clutch decided to go to helll) really helped me out with this weather.

I was in heaven when i took it out on the road for a while after dynoing at Macedos shop, top off, sunglasses on and the sun beating down. damn those southern people just dont know how good they really got it with weather. couple more months and hopefully itll be nice up here.

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cincy resident here. Took mine out for a little run today. Cold but Sunny, roads, 71N OK! Absolutely let me know when some activity is up, even if it is just showing up to hear the borlas!

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy, I am not in the loop of activities but am getting ready to roll this spring. Had mine out on I 75 yesterday and two guys in a Mercury followed me almost to my house. They were seemingly in awe of the car. (I thought that it was supposed to be persons of the other gender who noticed the car.)

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I finished up putting my B&B headers,Sean Roe high flow cats and Borla exhaust system on today. Of course I had to try it out! I have again successfully repaved most of the streets in Western Hills.
Lets all get together soon!
Cincinnati Ken
2001 "ACR" Saphire Blue/Silver Stripes.
PS. March 13th is "Drive the Track Day" at Kentucky Speedway. Anyone interested?

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also waiting for the salt to go away!

Hey Ken, where do you live in Western Hills? I live in White Oak and have a business in Cheviot.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spring is coming, we should be able to have a good southern Ohio cruise soon. Also, maybe a caravan to V10 at Bowling Green.

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CincyKen- just pm'd you..

i'm also in the western hills area. bridgetown. i would love to go to ky speedway. i have a good friend that is a vip down there, said he'd get me (us?) primo parking near the track... i'll email him! yes!!!!!!!!!

had mine out yesterday. picked up a buddy of mine who has a porsche 911.. he couldn't believe it... it was awesome! we all need to get together soon!!!!! let's shoot for the 13th!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Drive the track day, there is really no parking issue. You go to the gift shop, buy $40 worth of stuff, then get monitored laps on the track. We have in the past gone late in the day when it was not too busy. Treat the crew nice and we could get some extra laps. Here are some pix from last fall.

http://rapachfamily.com/Viper/KYSpeedNov2003/kyspeednov2003catalog.html

Ken and 2kviper, stop on by, I own Webbie Pooh's Drive Thru on Harrison in Cheviot

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Cincinnatians,
Weather permitting lets all caravan to the Ky.Speedway on the 13th of March.
We need to pick a time and place to meet before we leave for the track. Any ideas? Or should we just meet at the track at a designated time?

Cincy Ken
Home phone:513-941-6444

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456