Pam Anderson drives a Viper

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the latest with her serious disease? (Hepatitus) Is she going to pull thru with that or will it ultamatley claim her?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They showed 2 of them one was red RT10 and the second was black RT10 with withe stripes.
the black one was a 96 RT/10, she does have great taste...................................... when it comes to cars! Now only if she could meet me somehow, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's overrated and for that reason she's a pig. There are soooooooo many more actresses that soooooooooo much better looking than her. She was cute when she was 18 but then, who wasn't.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's overrated and for that reason she's a pig. There are soooooooo many more actresses that soooooooooo much better looking than her. She was cute when she was 18 but then, who wasn't.

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree, she was one of the most beautiful woman in the world when she was younger and before she had so many 'mods'. The injected lips and the over the top makeup ruin it for me personally.

She does have good taste in cars however!

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAKE UP. 2 Vipers? Not a VCA member. C'mon you pr guys.
Get her to join and attend VOI!!!!!!!
Raise your hand if you agree. Oh, and let her bring all her friends too.....

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SMOKING F-IN HOT!

Are there others just as hot or even hotter, sure.

But there ain't one of ya out there that would tell her NO, if she was standing in your doorway NAKIE. :D

If Pam showed up at my door, I'd ask my wife to make room in her ***** drawer for some of Pam's stuff.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SMOKING F-IN HOT!

Are there others just as hot or even hotter, sure.

But there ain't one of ya out there that would tell her NO, if she was standing in your doorway NAKIE. :D

If Pam showed up at my door, I'd ask my wife to make room in her ***** drawer for some of Pam's stuff.

That's some pretty good Sh*t there!! :2tu: :p

She's past her Prime, and has been overworked! But she'd be allowed in my House too! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave