Didn't know today was such a great day!!!!!!

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn\'t know today was such a great day!!!!!!

After posting in another section most of the morning, which I learned a few things and enjoyed the non agressive, non attacking debate very much, I stuck my head outside to see it was in the mid 50's here!!!!! After 20's and 30's this past week.

And I'm neighbors with Y2K3SRT the poster of the "Trapped" post in another section. All that snow is now gone and the streets are clean!

Got the Viper out, put on 40 or so miles, life is good once again!!!!

I hope everyone else was so lucky!!!!! :laugh:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Didn\'t know today was such a great day!!!!!!

Went for a spin myself. 38 degrees and cloudy. Took a friend for his first ride and he seemed quite impressed.

mntngts99

Viper Owner
Reaction score

First time this year was yusterday. Took the car to a local shop and we re-tunned and dynoed at 573 RWHP 778 RWTQ. Put some new BFG D/R's on today and have had a SMILE on my face all day. Was 46 and sunny.

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The roads are still pretty messy around here. Too many puddles of dirty water all over the place to go for a drive. Mine's still sleeping in the garage for another few weeks. :(

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

About 72 and sunny here today. Top off and windows off the RT...Geeeeeee I love Roadsters. :D

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

about 45 here yesterday, 7 foot snowbanks and all. Started her up to charge batt. and couldn't resist,,,,,,,,, MAN I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A short 5 mile cruise, I feel better now.........

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got a little rain on Friday to help wash away some of the snow and salt. Ryck was correct and it seemed like a good day to take a drive. So I popped a quick 150 miles on mine including some nice empty toll-road fun. Interesting, as the tires seemed a little "greasy" to me at first. Even a very, very gentle granny start at the lights would have the car start slipping a little in the back. It was weird. Stopped at a flat, dry freshly paved area and did just a *little* burnout to clean that off and get things rolling. No problems after that!

Now if the weather holds I will be checking out the latest dream ride of a new Kansas City VCA Associate Member - a certain black Murcielago...

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sunny & 70 here would have been a good day to go
frolicking:( , if my car was back.