any real nice96/97 blue white gts available semi close to delaware

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know ,ive checked the classifieds and have had no luck with replys.im ready to buy today.car must be clean and no excuses.im looking to stay at 50k or under.im willing to fly out or drive out and pick the car up this week.i would really be thankful if someone can get me a line on a nice one.my email is [email protected]
thank you all very much i cant wait to feel 500 pounds of touqe again.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my buddys got a 96 gts..absolutely clean..gorgeous. This guys anal with the car..the underneath of the car is as clean as topside..he goes by the name VANQUISH on this site.. He's second owner with all original documentation including window sticker but I dont think you'll get her at 50..55 yes..

Adam

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Richard,

Call Ron Frost @ 1-800-606-9595. He has a brand new Blue/White striped 96 GTS available. The car has never been titled and still new in all the plastic. They want Dealer Invoice, which is 66,045 on the penny. However, I understand they need capitol, and may bite on an offer around 55ish. I offered him 60K for an 01 he has, awaiting response. Hope this helps.

Danny Sottile

p.s. I made that donation to the So Cal Coyote fund.

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just took a guess. It's worth a chance to offer him low to mid 50's. I offered 60K for a new 01 RT he had and he has yet to respond. But hey, just another option if you want a zero miles car.

Danny

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dealer invoice was $66,045..CHECK THE VIPER REGISTRY BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

The point of my reply was to make him aware of a new 96 GTS available. He was ready and willing to buy today. I am busy, for I do not have time to research what MSRP was back in 96; I guess my educated guess was anything but educated. Just thought I would quickly make him aware of another option. :mad:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235