Where can I get injectors and fuel rails?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Help. I've checked Parts Rack, Mike Adams, Roe Racing, even Henesy and can't seem to find larger injectors.

Can anyone tell me where to get some? I've heard Heffner but so far still no luck. Is there some reason why no one sells them?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are getting fuel rails, I assume you are going to the top feed injectors instead of the stock type side feed ??? If so, ford and some GM injectors should work.

OP
OP
GTSnake

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
newredrt10, I'm thinking 48-50lbs. Something to match a supercharger.

1tony1, how do I reference which GM or Ford injectors? Do you have any part numbers? Did you change your injectors for your Roe SC?

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Um, we have larger injectors, but our rails are made specifically for the Supercharger kit.
Do an internet search for Viper injector rails and you should come up with something from a machine shop that fits the stock manifolds.

Regards,
Sean

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plain ol' Mustang injectors of whatever size you need. The fuel rail will have to be custom made but that is easy for folks that do fuel rails. Some of these tuners have them done by someone that are already used to doing longer/five hole fuel rails. You need to give me a call, I will pm you my number.

OP
OP
GTSnake

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, I didn't see any injectors on the website. What sizes do you have and how much?

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have Bosch injectors that flow 50 lbs at 55 psi for $42.95 each.
There's a lot of things we have that are not on our website. I guess we need a new site?

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have Bosch injectors that flow 50 lbs at 55 psi for $42.95 each.
There's a lot of things we have that are not on our website. I guess we need a new site?

Great price on 50# injectors!! I paid $52 ea for Delphi 50# injectors! jim at Reichardracing had 20 sets of rails being made up right now. Sean will the Vec 2 work with a gen 1?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave