Woodhouse Racing School for 2004 !!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Every year for the past 10 years we have invited gearheads ( seems lately they have almost all been Viper owners ) to an annual outing to go to a Racing School prior to the Racing Season.This year we have gone one step further, as many have requested a school we could actually do some racing at. We have succeeded and we will be driving the most exciting race cars yet --- full blown Formula Mazdas ( these are the exact cars run on Speed Channel in the Formula Mazda Series ). For three days you can have the Instruction, qualifying, and race sessions at a price that is virtually the same for most driving schools. This is their first real school, as the cars are essentially set up for rental in the Series, and it will be held in our backyard at one of the safest tracks in the country - Mid America Motorplex , Pacific Junction, Iowa. The dates for the school are May 11-13, which is right before Viper Days at the same track ( May 14-16th ). Give me a call for the particulars on these 1200 lb, 185hp, winged Formula cars on race rubber. This is a major rush and you can view their site at www.rotaryrockets.com if you want. Basic information is listed below and we are over half full already.

3 Full days of Racing and School - $2995
Suit, helmet, etc. is provided.
Races on day 2 and 3
Drivers in three groups - Competition Licensed, Intermediate, and Novice
Lunch provided
Track is 2.23 miles long and very quick

Sign up is through www.racingschools.com or call Robt. or Carlos at 1-877-463-7223.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893
[email protected]

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have had two more sign up , so feel free to give me a call today (I will be in and out ) or all day tommorrow with any questions/concerns.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are definitely open for Novices. We usually have 1/2 of all the participants each year who have never gone before. This school is tailored for you and we encourage you to attend. This is a custom designed school, so no problem, and I just wanted to make this apparent, as I have had a few calls from folks saying they would like to go, but it appeared this school was just for advanced drivers. We have to run in three seperate groups, so we have room for Novices and those with a little experience, as this will be 2/3rds of the total participants.

Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
1-800-889-1893

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth