Will The Awesome New Feature Thread Always Be New and Awesome?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a member, and I never even got to use it! The stupid thread has been there for a LOOOOOONG time as a sticky! Can we let it die? How about wheel scam Mohammed? Can that one go also? :confused:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carrot said....
"I'm a member, and I never even got to use it! The stupid thread has been there for a LOOOOOONG time as a sticky! Can we let it die? How about wheel scam Mohammed? Can that one go also?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Well, boring and repetitive aside, I'm curious why you can't use it if you are a member?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I have no heartburn with the "Calendar" thread also living out its natural life any way it should without the thumbtack...

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, but get it straight, it's new and awesome, not cool.

No, you get it straight Springer, it's just super awesome, no longer new. PM me if you want a good price on zaino.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a member, and I never even got to use it! The stupid thread has been there for a LOOOOOONG time as a sticky! Can we let it die? How about wheel scam Mohammed? Can that one go also? :confused:

Thanks for the reminder. We really need to do an article on the scams that go around. I would say about every other week we got a nice thank you for the "mohammad" post as he (or equivalent scams) are now everywhere from your in box to e bay..... Maybe we'll add a scams section to the Archives.

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carrot said....
"I'm a member, and I never even got to use it! The stupid thread has been there for a LOOOOOONG time as a sticky! Can we let it die? How about wheel scam Mohammed? Can that one go also?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Well, boring and repetitive aside, I'm curious why you can't use it if you are a member?

Beats me, I paid my hundred bucks! :confused:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Jay, Tony, Can you take care of Big Carrot?

Big Carrot, can you e-mail Jay or Tony your Member ID please?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth