Question re: Emblem placement on front of 2002 RT/10

GTS21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the emblem on the front fascia removed in order to have a clear bra installed about a year ago, and haven't had the courage to put it back on for fear of putting it on wrong (crooked, uneven, wrong place, etc). I live in fear of putting it on incorrectly and having to look at my mistake every day. Does anyone have any placement tips? Is it best to just eyeball it, or is there a way to measure? Thanks, Eric

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be your best bet. Take a picture of another viper, make a slide out of it and stick it in a projector and project it onto your front end. Mark the projected emblem with a marker and place yours over it. It may seem like a pain, but you will get it exact.

Id eyeball it.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a GTS? Use the Nacca-Intake on the hood... Take some tape... The height isn't actually that important.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

GTS21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dennis; Thanks for the pic, not a bad idea. I have an RT/10, but using the NACA duct as a guide will definately help. Bye the way, I like the "Hammer to Fall" line in your sig. Eric

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be exactly centered, perfectly straight up and down, and the top of the medallion should be 83mm from the top front of the facia.

If it is in the wrong location, it will be noticeable.