Nitrous Oxide tank istallation pictures?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post or E-mail me your NOS trunk set up pictures. I am looking for a set up and considering twin tanks. (2x10lbs)
Where did you get the brackets ans system... I am thinking about Nitrous Express system.

I remember someone posting a black RT/10 with dual tanks that looked awesome. I dont care about the trunkspace, I dont use it anyway.

Any thoughts about propane? I am not sure if I like the idea of having that flammable stuff in the trunk, unless the benefits would be great.

What is the real difference with or without the propane?

Lauri
[email protected]

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Difference can be about 200 FT Pounds of Rear Wheel Torque using propane over gasoline depending upon the system configuration.

Best of luck.

Tom

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post or E-mail me your NOS trunk set up pictures. I am looking for a set up and considering twin tanks. (2x10lbs)
Where did you get the brackets ans system... I am thinking about Nitrous Express system.

I remember someone posting a black RT/10 with dual tanks that looked awesome. I dont care about the trunkspace, I dont use it anyway.

Any thoughts about propane? I am not sure if I like the idea of having that flammable stuff in the trunk, unless the benefits would be great.

What is the real difference with or without the propane?

Lauri
[email protected]

That would be Snake Bitten

Gerald should be here to **** more photos of his car any minute now. He has radar for when his car or name is mentioned ...... he just knows. :D

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dual tanks is the only way to go...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the one!

Snake Bitten, did you ever dyno your set and did you get the brackets, lines etc. from NX Express?
How do you like the kit?

Outside this topic, What are the little "paddles" on your steering wheel?

Tom, I will do more search on your BTR website.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I realize it's no Viper, but this is the set up in my Z06.

Utilizing the dual billet bottle brackets from NOS. They are one assmbly, very clean...

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, two is better than one. Maintains the pressure a lot better for more consistant runs. Also last twice as long between refills. My setup is really pretty tricked out, but I don't have any pics on hand.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carrot don't you have the lines running under and into you manifold rather than in the throttle body intake tubes? Won't tow bottle heaters really work your alternator? Vipers are very suspectable to voltage drop. When I had NOS I was going to add another tank, but not at the same time.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I have direct port. Mine is actually on top of the manifold, unlike most of the direct port setups that are under it. It makes it a lot more accessible for changing jets. The two warmers don't really zap the battery too bad. I can leave the warmers on without the car running for 30 minutes, and it cranks right up.