anyone got a set of 17" TIRES want to trade for my 18" tires???

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anyone got a set of 17\" TIRES want to trade for my 18\" tires???

anyone got an extra set of 17" tires in NICE shape, like 80% or 90% treat left?? becasue i got a set of 18" viper factory stock tires here with about 95% treat on it, was gonna upgrade my 17" rims to 18" but can't find any good deals so i guess i'm gonna keep my 17s, so need 17" tires now.......help.......

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: anyone got a set of 17

"superbar" you got NO e-mail address list under your name, so please e-mail me at [email protected] and setup something, thanks..........

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mcoats (((at))) gigatechsoftware(dot)com

I have 8 tires
4 five spoke wheels
4 three spoke Gen I wheels
I have a $3400 Nitrous kit I am letting go for $1400.

Email me.

Manny

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

what brand are those tires, and how much treat left??? let's get something going on here, thanks

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

tires are practically new -- one set has a couple hundred miles on it, and the other has less, but I did take it to a road course event at button willow and got a handful of laps out of it befoe my wheel broke off my car. Tires didn't have time to get hot or wear -- practically all tread is there. You should have a local San Diego guy come over and check them out for you. They can look at my two vipes while they are here too.

Yellow Fever, come inspect these tires, and bring some beer while yer at it! ;)

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

no no, i'm not saying i dont trust you, i'm sure everyone on here is good guys, also i e-mailed you, but you didn't reply back to me, so maybe the e-mail never got there?? so do you wanna just e-mail me and setup something, thanks

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score

alright, whoever get a chance to go over there, GO AHEAD, and bring beer........lol