Hey Guys Newbie here with a need for some help

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase my first Viper. The one I am thinking about is a 1994 RT-10 It has about 14,800 for mileage. A few minor under bumper scratches and the typical 94 hood stress cracks very minor. Other than the head gasket issue these all seem to have are there any other major issues to look out for with the 1994's. This one does not have a hard top and the guy is asking for $39900. is it just me or does that seem a bit high. He said he will be a bit flexible but my other question is, Can i get financing on a 1994 and where? TIA

Jon

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Financing is available for all Vipers. It's considered a specialty car I guess by most lenders.

Do a search on prices of comparable Vipers. If you feel the price is too high then keep looking.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your future purchase. That sounds like a dealer car the way it is priced. You should check with your local VCA region to see if any cars are for sale by members. My experience, which is not Viper exclusive, tells me that a club member's car is probably better cared for than the casual owner. I'm speaking for myself as I feel that is conventional wisdom.

Either way, sounds like you have done some research. A hard top and some good aftermarket windows (I recommend www.vipermania.com) should be first on your list for any Gen I.

Good Luck!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANNAVIPER THE PLACE THAT IS CLOSE TO YOU IS IN MALDEN MA. IT IS CALLED BAYSTATEMOTORSPORTS THEY DEAL IN VIPERS/LAMBOS/FERRARIS/PORSCHES ETC ETC USUALLY LOW MILEAGE CARS BUT YOU NEVER KNOW ASK FOR ROB. EXCELLENT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH ABSOLUTLY NO PRESSURE TELL THEM JERRY FROM THE NEW ENGLAND VIPER CLUB SENT YOU. AND YOU CAN CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE [email protected] :)

OP
OP
G

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WoW

Sounds like a great price but I really want a red one if yours was red I would probably jump.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950