412SRT10_019-med.jpg

412SRT10_018-med.jpg

412yikes-burn-out-thumb.gif

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: getting closer, RSI\'s SSB

Hmmm. What does SSB stand for?
They show no supercharger system for the SRT-10 on their website.
So they'll be selling such a unit soon?

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G
Reaction score

Stroked, Sprayed and Blown, this is their first one. Had to make a lot of custom stuff,,, soon to released,,, 520ci, 0-300 shot of NOS and the Procharger which flows better than the Paxton... on race gas no spray about 1100hp at the rears + or - 50hp, we hope,,, pump gas about 900hp we hope, no spray,,,,I hope to be Dynoed next week... the one pic is the intercooler cooled by another bottle of NOS. Complete NOS system has it's richen system seperate from the almost stock fuel system and tank.

:p :cool:

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stroked, Sprayed and Blown, this is their first one. Had to make a lot of custom stuff,,, soon to released,,, 520ci, 0-300 shot of NOS and the Procharger which flows better than the Paxton... on race gas no spray about 1100hp at the rears + or - 50hp, we hope,,, pump gas about 900hp we hope, no spray,,,,I hope to be Dynoed next week... the one pic is the intercooler cooled by another bottle of NOS. Complete NOS system has it's richen system seperate from the almost stock fuel system and tank.

"grenade"!!!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gary

Killer car man!!!

I just got home late last night I will call you later today or Monday. I need to unpack and unlaod the car and stuff.

Can't wait to see your car put down the low ET's in BG

OP
OP
G
Reaction score

Thanks Dave, fastest/quickest time very very doubtful, it's not like driving a slower Prowler, never raced a Viper before, but I sometimes learn fast. Kinda excited about the GoKart event and meeting some new people... :cool:

Looks like Jason and Gerald have been working hard. I lost sleep last night

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh, okay. Thanks for the explanation. Sounds great. Exciting new stuff.
Procharger is another supercharger name brand like Paxton is a name brand?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Procharcher is made my ATI. www.procharger.com for more info. They make some mean stuff... I had a street drien mustang blown + intercooled using a procharger setup. car was FAST!

21 lbs of boost on that sucker... :)

JD

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

gary

looks means. hopefully everyone will get the idea and make mail away kits. I know that if there were such a kit a ton of them would be sold.

thanks for paving the way......

keep the pics comming.

vd..

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gary - Very nice set up!

Are you having to do anything to the trans/diff to handle all this power?

OP
OP
G
Reaction score

Hey Steve,

We have beefed up the rearend and there is a heavy-duty transmission main shaft I have found... tranny will be beefed up this winter and a company I found will be massaging the tranny in the winter also, might be doing only about 5 miles of drag racing this year.

take care Steve see ya the other board(Prowler) :cool:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heh heh heh. We had a Procharger F2 on my RT/10 for a short while - made 32 PSI of boost and would spin both rear tires through 150 MPH. Fun, but nearly undriveable. It looks like you're using something a little more tame (F1R?) for which I commend your judgement. I look forward to hearing how it works!

OP
OP
G
Reaction score

Heh heh heh. We had a Procharger F2 on my RT/10 for a short while - made 32 PSI of boost and would spin both rear tires through 150 MPH. Fun, but nearly undriveable. It looks like you're using something a little more tame (F1R?) for which I commend your judgement. I look forward to hearing how it works!

32 lbs wow, Now 18 lbs sounds meow,,,,, :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456