Wanted - 1996 Black Radio Bezel

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you calling the radio bezel? Is it the entire piece that goes around the lighter and AC?

2000 GTS Steel Grey
6 piston Baer claws up front, Front brakes in back, Quaife differential, GKH half shafts,
Alloy fly wheel, Short throw shifter, Polished aluminum intakes, K&N air filters,
Optima battery, Sterling silver ignition key, ACR 5 point harnesses.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's the black rectangle that goes around the radio faceplate, under the piece that goes around the lighter and AC. When I had an aftermarket headunit installed, the aftermarket bezel didn't fill in the "gap" around the faceplate. I just used the stock bezel, and it covered the gap fine.

For some reason, the radio mounting is set deeper into the dash than other 1 DIN radios...

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andrew - Yes, by "radio bezel", I am referring to the center console plate the wraps up and around the radio and AC controls, and down and around the gear shift and ashtray. Any assistance in locating one of these would be greatly appreciated.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago maybe less ..
Just done a dash change to black from grey just need glocebox door now.......

OP
OP
T

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, that is so surprising. Chuck says he has none. Which dash p/n did you get? I thought the glove box door came with the, but maybe it depends on which D/C p/n you bought. (?)

How was the removal/install? Easy? Any unexpected problems?

Do you have any pics you can post? :)

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dash did not come from Chuck i already had that just needed the bits to go with it..
As you can see i need the bit to go on the drivers door as well as glovebox door.
Had no probs in fitting the dash alot easier than i thought about six screws then it just pulls off.....

You must be registered for see images

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THOR, I have one, I think I might have gotten the last one from Chuck...

Let me inspect the condition of my existing one in the car, and I will double check the part number, but I am sure it is what you are looking for...

Tomer

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dash did not come from Chuck i already had that just needed the bits to go with it..
As you can see i need the bit to go on the drivers door as well as glovebox door.
Had no probs in fitting the dash alot easier than i thought about six screws then it just pulls off.....

Your steering-wheel looks like one I had as a kind of joystick for computer-games...

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
427bezel_001.jpg

427bezel_003.jpg

it's in really good shape, right out from a 96 RT, NO borken clips back there....PM me and let me know....

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont suppose you have a black glovebox door as well and the drivers side black door bezell??????

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235