1994 RT10 16K $27,000 no accidents never raced -- Quick Sale

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH and now you decide to post this. you could have posted this a week ago and the sale would be done but now that I bought yesterday too late. OH well

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If, after his 1000 posts (count 'em), he doesn't purchase this jewel, then some of us are going to think that he never intended...whatever.
Just buy it Cisco and this is not an April Fool's situation.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just found out about it via Mitch...thanks bro. Emailed guy right away with questions. ( nothing serious just basic stuff. ) Amazingly enough, guy is only 6.5 hours from me. And I have a great best friend who lives about 15 minutes from Madison. So IF this goes through ( who knows )I could drive up, check it out, drive down next morning if not same day....amazing.

And to point it out truthfully...not quite 1000...yet. Serious?...yes....but like I said, a job is still VERY important. And despite the taunts or jeers, financial stability is still VERY importnat...LOL

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife wanted me to buy it for her. I am really considering it, but I think I am going to lose out because I have the belief which is well known, "if it is too good to be true, it probably is".

Part of me believes it could be true (we all want to believe don't we???) I told her we could sell it for more once we take possession... but in all honesty, I don't think I want her having it. 400 HP in a Viper is too much for her. I don't even want to risk her driving it for a week. I won't let her sit in my drivers seat. Nope. I don't want it. I am a good driver and I have almost crashed my Viper 4 times now. (Most within the first two months because of the damn power)

You buy it Francisco.

Good luck.

Mike

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Francisco, let us know what you find out.
If you can't pull it off now, I am Sure someone here would love to have it if it's clean.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for some of you banker types to step in and give a future Viper owner some good financing on a great car.
Cosigner, maybe?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for some of you banker types to step in and give a future Viper owner some good financing on a great car.
Cosigner, maybe?

VCA isn't a bank! :laugh:

Why don't you just go hand him a check for it and Francisco can just pay you back! :p

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have all but about 5g - 7g to outright cash buy it. But then comes insurance ( another 2g a year for me ) unless under parent's name...( not my #1 option )...lol

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying we are a bank. I'm saying if we can help each other, we should try. Dang, I've offered to drop VCA mbrs off at the airport and store their Viper while they are gone; I've offered my lift; invited them to my house tomorrow. I'm glasd to do it. One of our guys gave me some advice on purchasing euros, etc.
Part of the club should be to enhace membership by maximizing our own abilities for the good of others. That is something I will do, and I think that it is valuable.
I bought a car in Florida and a member from Pennsacola offered to go look it over for me. That was worth a lot.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am just messing around with your idea of Co-signing for someone on a Viper that we ONLY know from the VCA board! --Not a Good idea!-- :eek:

Helping other VCA members is one of the many positives of the VCA! :2tu:

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
Francisco, I have been in contact quite a bit with Ivory and am seriously considering buying the car, but if you can pull it off, I will back out. Would love to see you have it and it does seem like a fine deal. And it also seems more appropriate to me to step aside if you want it. Let me know, otherwise I will pursue it. Drop me an email if you would, John

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never met ya John,,,, but yer my kinda guy!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

everybody needs a little help once and a while :2tu:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should all pitch in and make sure that the guy get's $35k for the car. That way we can all help keep the price of 94 R/Ts where everyone thinks it should be.

OP
OP
I

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all, there have been many inquires for additional information. The car has not sold and will be available for viewing in Madison, Wi this saturday. Here are the specs:

Mileage 16,***
Work done on it includes:
3 row aluminum radiator
180 thermostat
Gen2 cooling fan
355 differential
Speedo calibration
plugs
plug wires
smooth tubes
k&n's
less than 1000 miles on Michelin Pilot tires