Email from regional chapter to be made aware of upcoming events
Ability to go to the VOI events

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the welcome-to-the-club letter I received:

"As a member of the Club, you are entitled to the following benefits:

-One year (four issues) of VIPER magazine...;

-A new 2004 exclusive membership badge for yourself and another person you specify;

-Liability insurance when attending VCA-sponsored events as defined by the K and K Policy (excludes racing events);

--Advance registration to the best Viper Party ever--the Viper Owners Invitational;

-Discounts at the Skip Barber Driving School and Viper Days, aftermarket suppliers and more;

-One year (four issues) of VCA Notes, the online quarterly newsletter of the VCA;

-Regional club activities in your area;

-Special membership posting benefits on the Viper Club Web site...; [and]

--Assistance with membership questions, by calling 800...."

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get to hang with the home boys :D Serious- our Spring Opener is on Sunday April 25th. We are meeting in Tewksbury and driving up through Beverly and Gloucester (Cape Ann). Then going back to JerryC's house for a BBQ catered by T-Bones in Somerville(were talkin' ribs, pulled pork, n'bbq chicken). The following week we travel to Tator's Dodge for the BBQ...the largest non-VOI gathering of Snakes on the East Coast. Check out the New England Calendar at www.neviperclub.org We have plans for all kinds of events. Your welcome to come as my guest to check things out, I am the guy with the antenna on my car. ;)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just look at it this way all the GREAT FREE tech info and all of your snake questions answered. Come on it's like 28 cents a day, a buck 96 a week!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too Long of a List! :usa:
But on the top of that list would have to be, meeting all the Great People that have Venom in their blood that I never would have met without the VCA! :2tu: :headbang:

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a recent member. Bought my 96 RT/10 on February 16. Already was introduced to a great mechanic (Viper Tech), participated in a wonderful dinner, and attended a Viper day at Skip Barber Laguna Seca, and had photos e-mailed to me by our local group President. Pretty amazing deal, if you ask me. :2tu: :usa: :2tu: :2tu:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect, the membership to the vca gives great access to info, accessories at a discount, and of couse the chance to meet some unreal guys and gals who make this club special..IT IS A NO BRAINER! As far as the magazine it makes good toilet reading material... :D

Adam

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even as non member, with all of the great people on this board I look forward to getting the car and the membership simultaneously. Once I assume ownership its a given, that I'll want to give back to the Great community that has given me so much knowledge and camaraderie! Great People, Great Car, a Perfect match for Me. Its like car insurance. It should be mandatory.

Jay K.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can wait to get another viper so i can become a full fledged member again.
awesome club, biggest perk for me... the raffles!!!!
how cool is that to get a shot at one of ones?!!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Does VCA membership bring any added benefits for attending VOI 8? I was thinking that VOI is one of those things that you have to do at least once but was wondering if it is worth the $800 registration, $1000+ spending cash, and the 2000 mile round trip drive from Iowa to Dallas?

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking that VOI is one of those things that you have to do at least once but was wondering if it is worth . . . the 2000 mile round trip drive from Iowa to Dallas?

I was thinking the same thing. Anyone have any idea where it will be held next year?

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELLO WANNAVIPER IF YA WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GET. YOU GET TO HAVE ALOT OF FUN WITH ALL THE EVENTS THAT THE NE VIPER CLUB IS PUTTING ON. FROM DRAG RACES TO CRUSIES TO CATERED PARTIES TO AUTOCROSS TO DYNO DAYS TO TECH EVENTS. ALL ON THE VCA AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP. JUST GO TO THE NE WEBSITE AND CHECK THE CALANDER IT IS CHOCK FULL AND WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW THINGS TO DO. SO GET INVOLVED WITH THE GROUP AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU GET. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL ME [email protected] :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235