Joined the VCA today!

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sent in the application today. As some of you already know, my wife has been ill for quite a while and the medical bills were staggering. Happy to report that she is back home and doing quite well. I am sort of superstitious about saying anything positive for fear that things will change again. Just a few months ago I was on here looking to sell everything I owned to try to stay afloat. Now that things have calmed back down it looks like the car will stay and God willing things will continue to improve. Sold the Mustang to a guy from Canada a few months ago. He came down and put it on a trailer on a morning when it was 5 degrees outside. Those guys are hardy souls! One good thing about medical bills, you get to use them as a HUGE tax deduction. :2tu: Just wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers. Hope to see more of you guys this spring. Thanks, Keith.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you were able to hang on Carguy. Take your wife to some VCA events this summer as she is recovering -- you'll find good medicine.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to get together. That's a long dang way to Cincy.
(But worth the drive for the quality of guys you'll find there - top people; only the best).