Trade my VM hardtop and windows for stock Gen1 top and windows

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've pretty much made up my mind to sell the '95 and look for a GTS. So, since I've already sold my stock stuff since neither the top or windows were in that great of shape, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their stock side curtains and soft top for my Vipermania top and windows. I just bought my VM top and windows last month and they're in brand new condition. The difference price is going to depend on the condition of what you have to trade. I'd like to get as nice a top and windows as possible. I think a nice top with no tears or patch marks and side curtains that are in excellent shape + $2000 for my top and windows is a pretty fair price. Email me at [email protected] if anyone is interested. Manny has this offer on the table first, so he gets first crack at them.

OP
OP
N

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me add this, If I do put these on ebay, does anyone have a stock pair or curtains or a soft top they want to sell? Either way, I have to make sure I have something to put on the car to sell it. Thanks

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll trade you a new in the box set of OEM Zipper Windows, & a new in the box OEM Canvas soft top from a '95 plus 2K, for your aftermarket top & windows.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I'll just put them on ebay.

You asked:
"I think a nice top with no tears or patch marks and side curtains that are in excellent shape + $2000 for my top and windows is a pretty fair price."

and the post above offers:
"I'll trade you a new in the box set of OEM Zipper Windows, & a new in the box OEM Canvas soft top from a '95 plus 2K, for your aftermarket top & windows."

sounds like he is offering more than you asked.... both items new in box....

OP
OP
N

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jay, I thought the same thing so I emailed him. He wants my hardtop and windows PLUS $2000 for his soft top and side curtains. Thanks but no thanks. :crazy:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave