7 Second Viper, 2000HP w/ stock tubes, etc!!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Looks like a one-off custom intake plenum. I've never seen that one before. Wonder whose it is?

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone can put a website up claiming anything. It looks like this one is by a couple kids in Canada who probably have no idea what hp that car puts out.

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That engine was tuned by TNT motorsports. It's their "King Snake" package which is very far from 2000HP (only 700 Hp)

I am posting both pictures so you will see clearly that it's the same car. Even if you choose to save the image directly from the guy's website you will see that he named it TNTViper.

You must be registered for see images

Here is the link to the TNT website where there is a full description of that package:
http://www.tntvipers.com/

There is also a short car and driver trailer about that car on the website.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That engine was tuned by TNT motorsports. It's their "King Snake" package which is very far from 2000HP (only 700 Hp)

I am posting both pictures so you will see clearly that it's the same car. Even if you choose to save the image directly from the guy's website you will see that he named it TNTViper.

Here is the link to the TNT website where there is a full description of that package:
http://www.tntvipers.com/

There is also a short car and driver trailer about that car on the website.

I was going to say the same. It even says "King Snake" on the intake...

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
see im sure would all do that piece by piece but you just gotta ask yourself whats streetable, where is the limit that makes it un streetable? i say about 1000 i would have never said 1000 but manny sure pulls it off well so....

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have over 1000 crank horse power and my car is totally streetable. Turbo cars are even more quiet and therefore very steetable as well in the same power range with boost control. I think 2004 will be the year we see a steetable 1500 crank horsepower turbo charged car hit the street.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first I thought you guys were kidding when you are trying to figure out what car it is.

Guys this site is for fantasy/video games NOT reality.

Gosh look at the name of the website alteredrealms

LOL

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Streetable turbo 1500 HP cars already exists. My friend Saad's 100% street Supra (AC, leather, stereo, full weight) dynoed 1202 RWHP on boost and 125X RWHP at lower boost and NOS. That's over 1470 crank HP with a 15% loss. He has a Viper he's twin turbo'ing soon too (his own kit).... Funny thing is that he loves Viper seats so he has Viper seats in the Supra described above.

I have over 1000 crank horse power and my car is totally streetable. Turbo cars are even more quiet and therefore very steetable as well in the same power range with boost control. I think 2004 will be the year we see a steetable 1500 crank horsepower turbo charged car hit the street.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth