Need a kewl leather jacket

OP
OP
L

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dimitrios,

I put a deposit down on one yesterday. It is in AZ. Being checked out later this week. I'll fly to Pheonix and drive it home next week or two.

Bruce

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the NY VCA have monthly meetings?

more like every sunday....well not an "official" VCA event. several guys just get together and drive. we meet at 231 deer park ave at around 10am.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got one on Ebay. It has the Sneaky Pete logo in larger than life size on the back. Pretty nice, actually.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you may want to consider a jacket that the sleeves zip out just in case you forgot your windbreaker when all that leather is a bit too much in the late afternoon.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you may want to consider a jacket that the sleeves zip out just in case you forgot your windbreaker when all that leather is a bit too much in the late afternoon.
Vicious!!! Simply vicious.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Hagen Grantham at J H design. Tell him I told you to call . He made me a one off it is awesome 213-747-5700

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a guy at one of our local VCA meetings that had a nice piece from Members Only. It had a 20"x20" Sneaky Pete logo on the back. AWESOME! He also had shoes with the logo on them! Way cool! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth