GTS meets Meets Ram SRT-10 VCA Edition

Ramman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having driven Vipers since early 1993 I can say I enjoy all of them. Having just acquired the Ram SRT-10 to replace my 94 Ram 2500 with a V-10 I can say the folks at dodge have outdone themselve with the new offering. I tried to get the VCA Ram in the drawing to buy one but was not successful. Having posted here looking to acquire one I was lucky to find number 33 of 50 within 400 miles of my home. After driving it for some 700 miles in the past 12 days it trully offers somthing different in comfort that you can't find in a viper. Overall the quality is excelent and the fun factor is there thats for sure. A lightning driver found out how well this hotrod goes. Overall it is going to be my daily driver from now on. Thanks Dave for parting with a great ride. :2tu: :cool: :usa:

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The RAM is an awesome drive - not necessary better or worse than a Viper - just different and awesome (and I'm not traditionally a pickup truck fan)

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alan, can you do me a favor. My Ram is in Florida right now and I need a couple measurements. What is the width of each stripe and what is the distance between the stripes. I'm thinking of getting a bedcover and want to get it painted. Also, if you have the paint codes, that would be great. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
R

Ramman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just measured the strips. Width of strip 10 7/8 and distance between them is 5 7/8. I will try to find the paint code tomorrow when its light out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh