Moving my Viper from LA to Indy

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A great big THANK YOU to GaryA (he posts regularly on these boards) for transporting my Viper from LA back home to Indy. Everyone, If you ever need your Viper moved, Gary the only person for the job.

Gary called me just after he loaded the car and each day of the drive. His service is personal, professional, and first-class all the way. Oh, and did I mention, he also charges less than everyone else! I will never have anyone transport my car but Gary!

Many Thanks Gary!

Ron
You must be registered for see images

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ron!

I don't think too many people here know much about your new car, but I'll say it definitely has the most beautiful paint job I've ever seen. You should take some more pics when you get a chance (unfortunately the camera will never do it justice!)

The paint on Ron's car is only one aspect of it's amazing past and if you ever get a chance to check it out, I highly recommend it.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The streets of Indy will never be the same with that Monster on the road!! :p

Gary is the way to go for transporting your Viper! :2tu: Have you seen his camera setup? Gotta love it! :D

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, I must AGREE that Ron's Viper has one BEAUTIFUL paint job...what a knockout...AND, the car is a sleeper...the more one looks, the more one see just how TRICK this Viper really is...NICE JOB !!!

Thanks for bringing it to the meeting today, Ron.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This may seem like a dumb question, but why did you move?
LA to Indiana? The biggest celebrity we have here is Bob Knight and he's already left the state. :shocked:

No honestly, Indy's all right if you want to mellow out and can stand some cold weather 6 months out of the year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave