Annual Crusin Ocean City (MD) Car Show- Anyone going?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take the Viper every year. (both shows spring and fall) and have to clean like crazy because it rains all the time. This year I may take the Vette if it is raining and I still have it (currently for sale). See you all there.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I think me and Zoomie counted a total of eight vipers, four of which we managed to stop and talk with the owners. We took over part of a nightclub parking lot and intimated a Lotus owner right back onto the road. (Actually we didn't, but he was obviously feeling inadaquate when he slinked away.)

Anyway if you like 50s-60s classics this is an event to attend.

BigRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm definately thinking about going. I would head up on Saturday morning. Magicboy, if you or anyone else is interested we should cruise out there together. Let me know.

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two cruises...One in the spring (this One)...and one in the Fall.. The Spring cruise is mainly for HOT-RODS..Old school! For this show the Camaro goes and the Viper waits until Fall! ,,,

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Ex-porcher has a good point for those attending. The show(s) itself is specifically for Hot Rods, customs and classics. Everyone else shows up to steal some of the glory or support the favorites from the sidelines. 99% of the time its great fun for everyone, but be warned, the local cops have zero tolerance now for showoffs, especially if you're not in a classic.

OP
OP
M

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh, my Gen I is a classic as far as I'm concerned. :)

Regardless, the number of cool cars there is jaw-dropping, so that is more my reason for going, to soak up the automotive scenery.

Kurt, I think Grace and I were gonna roll down sometime Friday night provided the weather was good...

And yes Bonk is right about the OC MD cops... not to be trifled with.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are leaving Saturday morning 8-9:00. I will be looking for you all.

I sold the Corvette C5, and since the weather looks promising I'm bringing the Viper.

Is anyone planning a central meeting place????

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We are leaving Saturday morning 8-9:00.

Wave if you see me enroute Steve - I got called into work up there at eight. I'll be heading back to the fun tonight though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper